Login Sign Up

Alek Emelianenko and Little NOG go Canadian Eh!

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Alek Emelianenko and Little NOG go Canadian Eh!

Postby Kensei » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:58 am

HCF recently made big news in the industry by signing international superstars Aleksander Emelianenko and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira to exclusive contracts, something no Canadian promotion has fathomed doing before.

So for the next four fights these international fighters will be heading to Calgary Alberta Canada to show the world they can bring it in the Great White North!!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Re: Alek Emelianenko and Little NOG go Canadian Eh!

Postby Reymode » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:29 am

Kensei wrote:
HCF recently made big news in the industry by signing international superstars Aleksander Emelianenko and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira to exclusive contracts, something no Canadian promotion has fathomed doing before.

So for the next four fights these international fighters will be heading to Calgary Alberta Canada to show the world they can bring it in the Great White North!!

I can see it now. Those crazy fools will use an ice skating rink instead of a cage and have them fight in hockey gear minus the hockey stick, eh. :lol:
Reymode
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:57 am

It's part of the persuit of bringing MMA to the rest of the country. I think Quebec and Alberta are the only two that sanction it. Stupid Ontario laws...
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:05 am

Latvian Lunatic wrote:It's part of the persuit of bringing MMA to the rest of the country. I think Quebec and Alberta are the only two that sanction it. Stupid Ontario laws...

Stupid MB, BC, NB, SK, ext and so on. I think it should be federaly sanctioned with UFC rules! and Free beer damn it all!!!!!!!!!!

Kensei

Re: Alek Emelianenko and Little NOG go Canadian Eh!

Postby Kensei » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:06 am

Reymode wrote:I can see it now. Those crazy fools will use an ice skating rink instead of a cage and have them fight in hockey gear minus the hockey stick, eh. :lol:

Dont be a fool! No MMA guy could stand the fighting in Hockey! They are way to delicate! :lol:

Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:55 am

Yea I read about this a while back. Good to know.
FEDORisGOD

Return to News