Login Sign Up

Aleksander Emelianenko

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby Kensei » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:55 am

Alek is a heck of a fighter suffering from what other PRIDE fighters are suffering from now that pride is dead, underexposure. with the second largest fight promotion going under and no group big enough yet to step up in north america or anywere if you are not in the ufc you are not seen as being that great. The issue is that the UFC has maybe four good fighters in most divisions, some more and some less, but they dont have "the best" fighters in the world.
By this I mean that if the UFC had the best fighters for say the HW division then all top ten fighters would be jousing in that division, but in stead they have Nog, Sylvia, Gonzaga, AA and werdum. They dont have Randy anymore..the big cheese Fedor, Alek, or barnett. Now can they say they have the "best" with out these guys. Well maybe but they also influence the rankings alot by simply being seen as the big time. Sergi should be somewere on that list but they dont have the chance to fight these boys because they have not signed with the UFC, and can you tell me that a guy like Sergi would nto stand a chance against Gabe?

The best division to show that the UFC does not have domination over the world is perhaps the middle weights. they have Silva, Filho in WEC, Franklin, Marquart and Okami. But they dont have Lindland, Kang, Lawler, Misaki and Trig. The only one I dont see doing well in the UFC is Trig. the others would and have done great. Yah, Lindlan is dull as shit but he is 20/5 and a solid wrestler. Lawler is a exciting fighter and Misaki is nuts!

Basically you have to say that guys in the top 20 are probably all fairly interchange able with the top five being able to switch around amongst themselves and anyone in the top twenty being able to move up or down one or two spots at any time. IF Alek was given a few good fights in the world stage he probably woudl be top seven or eight, hell if he gets Couture in a cage he could pop up to top five!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Bauwow30 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:28 am

I was just messing w/ you guys about Aleksander not being a Top 15. My thing w/ him is that I dont think he is a Top 10 guy, yet. He is right there but lacks a couple big wins to cement it. He needs to be fighting right now named guys so that he raise his level the little bit it needs to do that. But trust me, if there was a HW tourney to see who the best is, he would definately get an invite for sure!
Bauwow30
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Bauwow30 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:32 am

I agree that not all the best guys are in the UFC. It is pissing me off that the business side of this sport now doesnt have the best of the best fighting each other. I want to see Randy vs Fedor. I want to see Shrek vs Gomi. Get Linland, Lawler, Trigg, & Nick Diaz w/ Fedor & Alek in there and mix it up with everyone. Then you couldnt ever complain about fight cards!
Bauwow30
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:45 am

Bauwow30 wrote:I agree that not all the best guys are in the UFC. It is pissing me off that the business side of this sport now doesnt have the best of the best fighting each other. I want to see Randy vs Fedor. I want to see Shrek vs Gomi. Get Linland, Lawler, Trigg, & Nick Diaz w/ Fedor & Alek in there and mix it up with everyone. Then you couldnt ever complain about fight cards!

yah, that would be a card I would be in for!

Kensei

Postby famedbauwow » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:02 pm

The main reason i clown Alex is cause FIG is so passonate about the Fedors, Alex is good, he just needs some big fights.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:28 pm

famedbauwow wrote:The main reason i clown Alex is cause FIG is so passonate about the Fedors, Alex is good, he just needs some big fights.

thier are a lot of good fighters that would be great with the right fights. I think Alek is one of those. He has the camp and skills, now he just needs opportunity.

Kensei

Postby Koulikov » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:47 am

You surelly have talken about this so I am sorry, but yesterday I read in a magazine that Alexander had a fight in a bar against 2 idiots who were drunk and began to mess with 2 girls that came with Alexander. What do you know about that?
Undertaker
Fedor Emelianenko

The Best of the best

Koulikov
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:04 pm

Yea I read the story. Aleks was in a Moscow bar with his wife and her good friend. There was a group of drunk morons across the Bar who started shit with Aleksander and his company of friends by saying mean things etc.

Aleksander kicked the shit out of them, got out of jail and won a Russia vs. Korea Combat Sambo tourney that same day.

Aleksander=Badass
FEDORisGOD

Postby Koulikov » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:35 am

Wow, thank you.

I think those stupids were very very drunk, because I dont think a normal person will want a problem with a professional MMA fighter.
Undertaker
Fedor Emelianenko

The Best of the best

Koulikov
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:53 pm

LOL ALEKS BY PRISON RAPE
FEDORisGOD

Postby Bauwow30 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:55 pm

I dont want to see the prison rape version at all. Good i hope he kicked the shit out of them bad. I hate people who start shit with people cause they know who they are. If those are so tough, get your ass training and make a sport of it, dont get drunk and start a fight becasue you think your tough. Good for Alek to kick their asses! I hope he broke their faces.
Bauwow30
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:10 pm

I worked as a bouncer for 6 years when I was in school....a long ass time ago and I saw the old liquid courage get a tone of guys in shit. It can be funny, but in this case I think those boys probably know what a bad mistake they made! Alek is a bad bad man!!!

Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Yea Russia is a fucked up place. Its not exactly the place where you wanna be if you're dressed nice and have two attractive ladies with you. Lucky for Aleks he has Russian Mafia ties and World Class MMA Trainining.

FEDORisGOD

Postby Jewish-Spy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Looking at him (dressed) you would never picture this killer instinct he's got.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:13 am

any guesses as to why they would not let him play???

Kensei

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters