Login Sign Up

Andrei Arlovski

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby Kensei » Sat May 03, 2008 8:08 pm

I was pretty shocked as well. I think it was a combo of him losing two and not making weight one time. But that still sucks for him.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby famedbauwow » Mon May 05, 2008 9:00 am

Lutter is a good fighter, just cant make MW, its why he gasses always, hes a 1 rd fighter, he needs to fight at LHW, where hes probably to small, hes a tweener. He did beat Franklin in the first rd, as for this HW tittle talk, Arlovski is next in line, hes got a few wins in a row, plus there really is no one else, Werdum needs another win. Plus i think Arlovski vs NOG is a interesting matchup, id like to see NOG take Arlovski best punch, sleepy time.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby fightDR » Mon May 05, 2008 9:07 am

I would like to see Nog Vs AA to but I dont think he can simply rely on the one punch.
1st it has to land flush
2nd Nog has taken so many clean punchers and kicks from some bad ass strikers and stayed awake. So dont be to over confident in the stand up of AA. but i will agree seems like an interesting fight and a fight that needs to happen sooner or later.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon May 05, 2008 9:16 am

famedbauwow wrote:Lutter is a good fighter, just cant make MW, its why he gasses always, hes a 1 rd fighter, he needs to fight at LHW, where hes probably to small, hes a tweener. He did beat Franklin in the first rd, as for this HW tittle talk, Arlovski is next in line, hes got a few wins in a row, plus there really is no one else, Werdum needs another win. Plus i think Arlovski vs NOG is a interesting matchup, id like to see NOG take Arlovski best punch, sleepy time.

stop posting ph@g
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Mon May 05, 2008 11:17 am

What was the bet were Fame or Fig goes off the web site for ever??

Kensei

Postby qwerty » Mon May 05, 2008 11:21 am

Tito Ortiz vs Machida. If Tito wins FIG goes away and Machida wins, FAMED goes away for GOOD. The matchup just doesn't seem to get here soon enough.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 am

Well the up side is I think Machida will win, if he does we get to keep FIG who may be a bit of a fedor nut hugger :wink: but at least you can talk to the guy and not want to puke in your mouth :lol: . He is "fairly" :P intellegent and has a good understanding of MMA, and he agrees with me on every third thing...so that is good right? :lol:

Or My guy Mack gets put away by an over the hill fuck who wont be fighting in anything but side show matches for the next while as he bounces up and down on his disease bag of a girl friend, and we are stuck with Bow wow :cry: , who has his head so far up his own ass he can give himself a colonoscopy with out any instraments :shock: . A guy who has no idea what the hell he is talking about on a good day and who drags his little brother in to defend his ideas :x , like they are some kind of kiddy gang on the block 8) ! A guy who makes choices about fighters based on the size of the hype behind the fighter and history of a OLD over the hill fighter that he happens to remember form 5 years ago that was never that good to start with :roll: ...oh, and he nut hugs Tito...which must be real dangerous considering the VD that guys must have collected and the Nut barnicles that have built up from Jennas left overs :? !

Cant wait! :wink:

Kensei

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Mon May 26, 2008 6:22 pm

It saddens me when people use my dog AA for ridiculous arguments...
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue May 27, 2008 4:46 am

Latvian Lunatic wrote:It saddens me when people use my dog AA for ridiculous arguments...

It saddens all of us LL, we feel your pain!

Hey, what are you going to do now that he is no longer with the UFC and had joined the SS.TItanic...er Affliction?

Kensei

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Tue May 27, 2008 10:21 am

Kensei wrote:
Latvian Lunatic wrote:It saddens me when people use my dog AA for ridiculous arguments...

It saddens all of us LL, we feel your pain!

Hey, what are you going to do now that he is no longer with the UFC and had joined the SS.TItanic...er Affliction?

I'm going to hope that he gets to fight the likes of Rothwell, Barnett , Fedor somewhere. People will pay top dollar for him, I think he'll get the good fights. aleks, Monson.. The only shame is that Nog is tied up there. UFC would resign him later anyhow. It's all good.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fightDR » Tue May 27, 2008 11:59 am

I am a big AA fan but since he first lost to Sylvia he has not been the same Pitbull he was when he was champ, and if he is gonna be paid top dollar and get the big fights outside the ufc he better get that back and quick or he will end up another Ricco...A waist of space.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Wed May 28, 2008 4:10 am

That's always possible. It's a case of shattered confidence. He still has the ability. He's MOST dangerous when aggressive, just got freaked out once he got caught. His fights have progressivly shown him returning to a more vicious fighter. I think in a fight or two you'll see the old AA.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fightDR » Wed May 28, 2008 6:54 am

Well it was only in his last fight that he looked anything like the old pitbull before that nothing impressive at all.
It really is time for him to get back to that mean bastard we all loved to watch otherwise another UFC reject for the blackhole he'll be heading for.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Wed May 28, 2008 11:03 am

Atleast he'd be leaving on his own accord. Unlike most of them.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fightDR » Wed May 28, 2008 11:17 am

But who is the fool, the guy sticking around making good money, getting lots of fame and fighting top guys, or the guy that lost the big pay days, is fighting nobodys and is a washed up has been.

I dont think it was a bad decision for him to leave the UFC but he has got to pick up his game if its gonna work out well for him in the long run.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters