Kensei

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:38 pm

there you go ha ha
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

the best

Postby Master-Doug » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:19 pm

In my opinion he is the best fighter in of all time even though he lost to fedor i think he is still the best fighter. He is the type of fighter/person that never quits, he never talks shit about anyone, he is a excellent person and fighter and i think sooner or later he will face Randy Couture for the UFC Heavyweight title and will win but yeah
MINOTAURO IS JUST THE BEST FIGHTER !
Master-Doug
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:08 pm

If he fights Randy it's not gonna be in the UFC.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Fedor>Big Nog x2
FEDORisGOD

Postby fightDR » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Now Randy has parted ways with the UFC Big Nog and he will never fight, Randy pussed out of that stating there was not a good fight for him left in the UFC, what BS.
Nog would be more of a handful for him.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:52 pm

I think he said not a meaningful fight not not a good fight but yes it comes down to the fact that he wanted no oart of Nogueira
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Not a meaningful fight because he knows hell get armbarred in under 3 rounds.
FEDORisGOD

Postby fightDR » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:36 pm

I have alot of respect for the ability Randy has for being able to control guys on the ground, but Big Nogs BJJ is that slick and he is so durable U agree with FiG, that he would prob get arm barred or at least subbed some way!!!
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby jongurley » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:39 am

So I guess now since NOG and MIR are going to be the Fall 08 Ultimate Fighter Coaches they will fight in the late fall,, for the belt, I wouldn't count Mir out,,
My Favorite Fighters
Heavyweight= Frank Mir
Light Heavyweight= Rampage
Middleweight= Anderson Silva
Welterweight= John Fitch
Lightweight= BJ Penn
jongurley
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby fightDR » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:45 am

Yeah that right, it's been signed and sealed already!!!
I am not prepared to count Mir out, would be daft too. It's just everything he is good at, Big Nog is just that much better. Mir is fantastic on the ground but he will not sub Nog, NO WAY. So we go into the later rounds where Mir's Cardio will fail him and Nog will Prob sub him.
Nog's stand up may not be the best in the world but unlucky for Mir that his ain't that great. I just can't really see how Mir will win this if i am honest!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:13 am

Mir V Nog
Ground control

Nog will control on the ground and give Mir Fits. Mir likes to think this is his world, and now he is facing a guy that will totally kill him on the ground.

Submissions
were mir is good, Nog is great. That and Mir works for a Sub and has to try to soften you up, Nog just does it!

Stand up control

Nog is a boxer that can control the stand up and has the ability to make you do what he want you to do. Mirs stand up is not his strongest point. He is more lucky than good.

Stand up striking
I have read that Nog hits harder than most lighter heavy weights, and Mir hits like a girl. Mir does not try to add power to a shot and it is more than likely that Nog can KO him with ease standing up.

Strategy

Nog is a smart fighter like Randy Coutre, but Mir is a grunt that goes in and has a "plan" but if it goes to hell....he is often lost.

Speed
One of only two areas that I think an in shape Mir has over Nog. Nog can explode, but Mir is a quicker fighter over all.

Flexibility
The other area that Mir is better than Nog. Mir is one of thoes guys that can bend and do weird things with his big frame. Nog not so much. He is not wholy with out flexibility, but Mir is a bit more flexible...in a fight, who knows if this will help.

Cardio
Nog all Day over Mir. Mir, even when in Shape has a lack of gas tank. Mir and Vera both were guys I thought should jump on the aerodine and drope a bit of weight to go to LHW. Mir in shape and slim could easily make the LHW and if his Cardio became a priority he might even excell in that area. but as a HW with his weight on, his gas tank is almost always an issue. Nog on the other hand can go all day and tends to have a reserve he digs into in the deep end of a late round.

Heart
Nog has more heart in his little finger than Mir has in his bloated chest and gutt. lets face it, no one can take a beating like Nog then pop up and sub you out of NO WERE! Mirs heart has been an issue in training and in the ring since he shattered his leg.

Experience
Nog has battled the best of the best, Horn, Hendo, Herring, Schilt, cro cop, Ricco, Sergei, Werdum, Barnett, Big Tim and of course his battles with Fedor.....Mir has faced Abbot, Big Tim, Vera, and Lesnar??? Please, Nog has been in much deeper waters!

Fitness level
Pictures are worth a million words....Nog always comes in shape.
Mir comes in shape sometimes...and sometimes he does not.
Chances of winning

Nog 75% Nog has most of the ability, experience and tools to win!
Mir 25% Mir has lucky shots and chance on his side.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby qwerty » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:25 am

Was that a before and after motocycle accident pictures?
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 am

qwerty wrote:Was that a before and after motocycle accident pictures?

First was before, second after..he has since dropped some weight and looked much leaner against Lesnar

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Nog will finish Mir with strikes on the ground similar to the way Brandon Vera did.
FEDORisGOD

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters