Login Sign Up

Dan Henderson

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby Jewish-Spy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:54 pm

I don't know man I'm afraid Wandy is done at 205. I can't picture him beating Hendo. If Hendo doesn't knock out Chuck there is something seriously wrong in this world.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby irish-assassin125 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:20 pm

absolutley dan is a monster. he'll get another belt sooner or later
irish-assassin125
White Belt
White Belt

Postby irish-assassin125 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 pm

fer sure
irish-assassin125
White Belt
White Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Dan has always been great. Have you seen his record? He has fought many of the top names in MMA. Not only this, but did he shrug away from fighting Rampage and A. Silva? Heck no, he went right into it. Also, when he lost to them he did not make excuses. He said, "I was not the better fighter tonight."

Dan is great.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:47 pm

Hendo is usually humble after defeats however recently hes been crying like a little girl and saying that Anderson beat him by luck. Wayy out of his character. But ya, usually hes humble.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Jewish-Spy » Thu May 01, 2008 11:55 am

HE was definitely not humble before and after the Wanderlei fight...
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Fri May 02, 2008 11:52 am

I agree with him being a humble fighter and after the A Silva fight I actually got quite pissed of with him cos he was beaten fairly and well. I think however its the prssure from the UFC, the fighting back in the USA and it makes his pride belts and wins seem less valued to the less educated and the UFC groupies. IMO anyway.

I still love Hendo and cant wait to see the best of him kick some ass.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Tue May 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Hendo vs Chuck please
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Wed May 28, 2008 3:43 am

Jewish-Spy wrote:Hendo vs Chuck please

No, doesn't do it for me. Chuck is a natural 205 where i think Hendo is a natural 185. Chucks take down defense against Hendo's wrestling fairly interesting but I would much rather see Hendo against Nate Marquote or someone in the top 5 of MW.

And chuck well its got to be shogun ain't it.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Wed May 28, 2008 7:34 pm

Hendo Marquardt is also something we need to see but beating Chuck would be much bigger business wise. Of course Marquardt is better than Chuck but still not a poster boy.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Wed May 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Yes of course Marquart ain't no chuck as far as fame goes, but at the same time Chuck has just come of a huge win against Wandi and Hendo a huge loss to A Silva...bad timing for that fight.

Hendo needs to pick a division and go all out to get to the elite part of it. IMO he is a much better MW than LHW...so Marquardt would be a great fight as would Hendo Vs Franklin. As for chuck....damn i want to see him against Shogun!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Thu May 29, 2008 5:09 am

Hendo v franklin after the Nate fight would be good. then Hendo could go for the belt again.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby fightDR » Thu May 29, 2008 8:26 am

Kensei wrote:Hendo v franklin after the Nate fight would be good. then Hendo could go for the belt again.

Glad you agree Kens, sounds good. However, I think Nate would be a hell of a tough fight for him. Not 100% sure he would win, nate to me is a real underated fighter and very skilled. I go for 70-30 to Hendo.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:59 am

I wouldn't call it a huge win against WAnderlei. One of them still have to be knocked out. Actually WAnderlei was closer to do this than Chuck so...
Henderson would murder Rich I think
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:08 pm

It would be an awesome fight for sure, I just really like the idea of Marquart Vs Hendo. I don't know why bit it would be a good win for both and then the winner get Franklin and if they win that then maybe title...Maybe. I would however say Hendo to win both, not easy wins though.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters