Login Sign Up

Diego Sanchez

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby a2thej2007 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:28 pm

i agree
100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky
a2thej2007
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:17 am

Well than Dieago is not as smart as i thought, going into a fight when ur not healthy, ur gonna make a fool of urself and he did, It seemed like u were calling me a racist and thats what my last posts were about, as about calling u kid, im not here to clown people or start fights, i like discussing MMA, So i wont call u it anymore, but doget tuff, ur probably not and that fact ur a Marine Vet is a repectable trait, but not intminating, ive locked up with a couple of Marines in my day and lets just say they did last very long, but i do repect u and ur posts and i wont call u 'KID' anymore, but no need for a tuff guy attitude on a forum
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby fightDR » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:50 am

Very impressive win over Fiavonti on sat, and sincle losing to Koscheck and Fitch he has looked good. Has genuine skills and is very hard working, definatly 1 of the class fighters to come from TUF shows. very well rounded fighter.
so what next for him???

Talking about saturday, does it matter on the long scheme of things that Dean Lister Submitted Jeremy Horn. 2 of the best MW BJJ guys ever to come out of the US.
Does this mean Horn done with now....I think it does. And so what for Lister, with a ground game that damn good and stand up that damn ugly are wins like that as good as it gets, cos I think it prob is also!!

Talking of people that are done...Evan Tanner although looked better than he did Okami I don't think we will ever see him achieve much now. He has had his best days behind him.
For Kendall, good win. Looked ok not great as soon as he steps up in competition again he will get his ass handed to him, he might hold his own against average grapplers but as soon as he gets in with a good banger and or someone well rounded he is finished.
My vote say the 2 TUF season 3 winner fight...Bisping Vs Groves, even for bragging rights that sounds interesting lol!!!
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby qwerty » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:29 am

Tanner looked like he was wasted during the fight. I like his new mountain look though.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Guillaume » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Was it me of did he look a bit possessed in his fight with Luigi?
Guillaume
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby qwerty » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Dirty Sanchez always looks possessed...before, during and after. His grin at the end of the fight was demonic looking - almost like he wanted to force a smill. Wicked.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:34 pm

well.. I can't stand him and again he did not bring Salma Hayek to his fight. That really sucked
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:11 am

I say put him against a few good fighters and see how he does now. He is looking better. I dont like the guy because he is so freaking weird....but he is a good fighter.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby qwerty » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:46 am

I want to see his so called "Mexican chin" tested against Alves Brazilian's foot. :)
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:52 am

qwerty wrote:I want to see his so called "Mexican chin" tested against Alves Brazilian's foot. :)

LMAO, yah no kidding.

Kensei

Postby fightDR » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:33 am

Alves Vs Sanchez do you know, that actually sounds like a hell of a good fight, But with Alves on a major tear up against quality fighters how doe she not get title shot, and with Diego losing 2 of last 4...but on paper what a beauty, good call there Gwert!!!
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby qwerty » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:48 am

Alves doesn't get a title shot until he beat Dirty Sanchez, beside, Fitch beat Alves so he gets the title shot against GSP coming up :)
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fightDR » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Yeah, i am all for Fitch getting the title shot and it is so deserved but a possible Fitch Vs Alves rematch for the belt sounds good to me and GSP Vs Alves for the belt also sounds good.
The way he took out hughes a title shot has to be immenant for him, Diego having lost to Kos and Fitch...hmmmm, but a fight between the 2 would be awesome i think. so agree with u there gwert!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:06 pm

I dont see Alves beating Hughes as that big a deal. Lets face it, Hughes is done...over...fineto! 8)

Kensei

Postby fightDR » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Well might not mean as much as it would have if he had beaten him a year ago but the way he won makes it better.
Also with the record and History Hughes has in the UFC it looks for good reading on Alves record. Plus we already know how much Dana and the UFC love Hughes so they now have the chance to build a star of their golden boy losing, they wont pass it up.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters