Login Sign Up

Energy Sources from Drinks

Energy Sources from Drinks

Postby Chris1 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I have been doing some research on energy drinks. Anyone have any suggestions??? I found a power shot called Bazi, and it sounds legit. Anyone heard of it?
Chris1
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Energy Sources from Drinks

Postby Kensei » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 am

Thanks Shadow.
Chris, Bazi Jujube is a chinese Herb. First off its all bout the anti oxidants. The second thing is it si a rich source of nutrients..much like every other fruit and veggie combo you might find falling on your plate during a meal! :lol:

Seriously, the perfect thing to do is eat a whole food, Eat clean type diet and take a multivitamin and a few other normal sups. The issue I have with these drinks it that they tend to over promise. Yes they, for the most part, have some very good points to them, but no more than every other mix of foods you can find at home. For instance...the weib site for Bazi Jujube says...
Bazi packs a powerful punch...

8 of the World's "Super Fruits"
Bazi contains not one but eight of the most popular, nutrient dense fruits available: • Jujube Fruit • Blueberry • Pomegranate • Goji Berry • Mangosteen • Raspberry • Acai Berry • Seabuckthorn Berry

First off you can get any or all of these at your local grocery store and some health food stores, and fruits like BLueberry, Pomegranate and Raspberry are all fantastic, cheap and very available.

12 Essential Vitamins
A single one ounce serving contains 100% or more of the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of 6 key vitamins. Twice the RDA for vitamins C and E, and 25% to 40% of six others.

So what they are saying is you are getting more than your body needs? You know what happens when you get more vitamine C than you need? Yah, dont expect to be doing to much training, unless your training is done sitting down!

68 Minerals
Bazi contains the important minerals your body needs: All Major Minerals - Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, etc. All Minor Minerals - Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Vanadium All Co-Factors - Cesium, Gold, Silver, Copper

All of which, except the gold and silver, are found in every day foods. This is not a great selling point. The first thing you need to knwo is if you eat more minerals than you need you could end up in great pain while you litterally pee them out...Stones are not much fun!

Delicious and Easy to Take
Start your day with a tasty and nutritious shot of Bazi. Taking your vitamins hasn't been this enjoyable since you were a kid with those chewable Flintstones!

I personally would rather start my day with a bannanna, strawberry, Acai berry smoothy. It tastes way better and it fills you up, drops some protein in their and you got a shake Dream about!

Feel the Difference in 20 Minutes
Many people report improved energy, concentration, and focus in as little as twenty minutes. No need to wait months to feel the benefits.

Yes, and those are the people I would love to fleace...er sell product like this to! they would feel different if you strapped a rubber bracelet on them and said that Rubber was the magnet of the future...they would feel much better if you told them you infused O2 into the air with a "special machine" that filtered out Ozone! Basically the 20 minutes that you need to feel better...get a cup of coffee the Cafine will be a much more effective pick me up!

Basically save your money...make your own shakes and shop for fresh foods, watch what you eat and enjoy life! Thats it, thats all...Or you can ship your money to me and I will "think good thoughts" about you...it will make you feel better and make my web site feel much better!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Re: Energy Sources from Drinks

Postby Sanojeena » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:47 am

Natural energy supplements, like a fish oil supplement, supply the body with the most efficient and useful energy burst.
The opportunity of using a fish oil supplement to increase energy stages have been a popular selection for centuries. It is one of the earliest known, and generally used, natural power boosters for the human body. The oil itself includes omega-3 fatty acids and numerous other helpful nutrients. It boosts energy stages while offering a superb safeguard for the heart and against the escalation of cancerous cells.
Sanojeena
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Supplements, Diet, Equipment & Weight Training