Login Sign Up

****Fedor at UFC 75****

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Postby Rugor » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:42 am

Fedor would school monson and fedor will be able to school corture too. Fedor is a very technical oppenent he knows what he's doing. I don't think anyone can sub fedor their only chance is to knock him out standing which is still very difficult because fedor recovers very quick watch when fujita rocked him.
Pride is the best-fedor/wanderlei own the ring
Rugor
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:10 pm

Kensei wrote:
FEDORisGOD wrote:If thats what you call being a "fool"

FIG...I am Canadian, Ergo nice to a flaw! Dude, I dont say nasty things unless you insult beer, bacon, Hockey, Family or friends.

You can beat up on people from Quebec by all means and I won't get offended.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Sub-Zero » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:15 pm

Rugor wrote:Fedor would school monson and fedor will be able to school corture too. Fedor is a very technical oppenent he knows what he's doing. I don't think anyone can sub fedor their only chance is to knock him out standing which is still very difficult because fedor recovers very quick watch when fujita rocked him.

Fedor is only human. I think there are some fighters in the UFC that can Sub and TKO Fedor; we have no name fighters always willing to prove themselves against top competition. I think Fedor said the lower fighters are the most dangerous because they have nothing to lose so anything can happen.
I`m sure that as long as Fedor keeps training at the same level and with the same determination as he does now, he`ll continue to have no equals in Pride or anywhere else.

-Voronov.

It's showtime!

-Hamill
Sub-Zero
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:35 pm

Sub-Zero wrote:Fedor is only human. I think there are some fighters in the UFC that can Sub and TKO Fedor; we have no name fighters always willing to prove themselves against top competition. I think Fedor said the lower fighters are the most dangerous because they have nothing to lose so anything can happen.

One guy in the UFC has a chance of subbing Fedor and his name is Nogueira and he couldn't do it in 2 1/2 tries. I honestly dont see Fedor ever losing by sub. People REALLY overlook his Sambo Skills. His submission, balance and body control on the ground is very impressive. Shogun shows similar signs. I think if anyone ever gets Fedor it will be by a lightning fast KO. Fedor will NOT lose to ref stoppage or sub IMO. Im almost sure of it.

The KO is also pretty unlikely because Fedor's chin and recovery time is almost unreal. For god's sake, Fedor has yet to be KNOCKED DOWN. If Fedor retires after his next 6 fight contract, he may be one of the only guys to finish UNDEFEATED. (Fuck the TK loss, I dont wana hear it)

If Fedor makes the mistake of sticking around after that, then it is inevitable that he will eventually lose. I assume he is not stupid and understands this better than we do.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Jewish-Spy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:32 pm

perfectly summed up!
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:59 am

I agree with the 6 fight Idea, but I also say he NEEDS to get in their soon so that he does not suffer a loss. I think if he is fighting for another two years he is safe, but the old timer is ticking.

I could see a ref stoppage...Herb dean is still reffing right!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby joet » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:03 pm

I don't agree because.....lol
http://www.FROMTHECAGE.com

...for all the fight news online!
joet
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Kensei » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:29 am

joet wrote:I don't agree because.....lol

??? must be an inside joke....care to let us in on it? :shock: