Login Sign Up

****Fedor at UFC 75****

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

****Fedor at UFC 75****

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:33 pm

Fedor will be attending the UFC in London this weekend. He has just inked a deal with the Affliction clothing line and will be doing some marketing with Randy this weekend. Lets hope Dana has a special announcement.

source: http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=4636&zoneid=

FEDORisGOD

Postby qwerty » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Geez, at least wear an Affliction shirt that says FEDOR on it... MAN!
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:56 pm

qwerty wrote:Geez, at least wear an Affliction shirt that says FEDOR on it... MAN!

I forgot to tell you that your boy Monson who you said Fedor is "SCARED" of just got KTFO the other night by none other than Pedro Rizzo who was like 0-4 in his prior HW fights. Kharitonov mopped the floor with him, as did Zenztov----- Both fighters who Fedor has TRAINED and OWWWNED in practice.

PS

Use your head kid. Fedor apperently just signed the Affliction Deal today, how would he already have a shirt with his name on it. Think..
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kuark » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:11 pm

Rizzo had one hell of a fight, really that Art of War cards was really impressive for both action and technique. I am not advertising just got a little off track trying to say that Rizzo isnt some slob, still I never thought Monson could take Fedor.
Kuark
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:18 pm

Kuark wrote:still I never thought Monson could take Fedor.

I know you didn't.
FEDORisGOD

Postby fatbear » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:49 am

I want a Fedor shirt. lol
fatbear
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:16 am

**Crickets**
FEDORisGOD

Postby Asa87 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:57 am

awesome! what date is uc 75?
"Simplicity is the key to brilliance" - Bruce Lee

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein
Asa87
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Gurre » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:28 pm

FEDORisGOD wrote:**Crickets**

haha what a post.... have to start using that one more
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sub-Zero » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:35 pm

fatbear wrote:I want a Fedor shirt. lol

FEDORisGOD wrote:**Crickets**

Why is this funny to me?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I`m sure that as long as Fedor keeps training at the same level and with the same determination as he does now, he`ll continue to have no equals in Pride or anywhere else.

-Voronov.

It's showtime!

-Hamill
Sub-Zero
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby qwerty » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:18 pm

FEDORisGOD wrote:
qwerty wrote:Geez, at least wear an Affliction shirt that says FEDOR on it... MAN!

I forgot to tell you that your boy Monson who you said Fedor is "SCARED" of just got KTFO the other night by none other than Pedro Rizzo who was like 0-4 in his prior HW fights. Kharitonov mopped the floor with him, as did Zenztov----- Both fighters who Fedor has TRAINED and OWWWNED in practice.

PS

Use your head kid. Fedor apperently just signed the Affliction Deal today, how would he already have a shirt with his name on it. Think..

I know you do not possess any knowledge of marketing, branding, etc that sort of thing and if memory serves me right, I believe you are not even a grown man yet, but if I wanted to brand off someone say "Fedor" I would already have designed a prototype t-shirt with his name already on it and give that to him...not some other fighter's name on it. Oh well, you can't win for losing I guess. :roll:
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:49 am

qwerty wrote:
FEDORisGOD wrote:

PS

I know you do not possess any knowledge of marketing, branding, etc that sort of thing and if memory serves me right, I believe you are not even a grown man yet, but if I wanted to brand off someone say "Fedor" I would already have designed a prototype t-shirt with his name already on it and give that to him...not some other fighter's name on it. Oh well, you can't win for losing I guess. :roll:

wow. just wow.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:49 am

qwerty wrote:I know you do not possess any knowledge of marketing, branding, etc that sort of thing and if memory serves me right, I believe you are not even a grown man yet, but if I wanted to brand off someone say "Fedor" I would already have designed a prototype t-shirt with his name already on it and give that to him...not some other fighter's name on it. Oh well, you can't win for losing I guess. :roll:

While this silly rant was not aimed at me, let me say two things...other than WOW :wink:

First off the Picture was taken prior to the announcement, ergo your issue with marketing, something of which I work in all day freaking long in one way or another, is crapola in this particualar case! Also, no personal attack will go uncountered here, it was not very nice and you should know that you are judged by the attacks you make and the way you conduct yourself. Up to now I thought you a nice guy with some strange ideas, The shot about his age, he is a grown man! One that could probably take you to the wood shed as they say.

So, lets keep the personal attacks down people. This is not after all the wild west. While FIGGY does not need my help, or anyone esles, I feel you kind of stepped over the line their.

Kensei

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Gurre » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:14 am

ok lads, let's cool down a bit and keep things friendly here. After all, we're all in here to have fun and discuss one of our hobbies. No need to get personal. I'm not pointing any fingers in any direction, but let's keep things light and fun. If you don't agree with someone, just write "I don't agree because..." etc. Once again, being here is supposed to be about having fun first and foremost, not entering some kind of peeing contest about who's the smartest etc.

Thx for your time.
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby qwerty » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:31 am

wow!
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Next

Return to News