Login Sign Up

Fedor Emelianenko

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby famedbauwow » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:47 am

Ridiculous, i hope Tim KO fedor to shut up FIG for good. Shit u say is just ignorant.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:21 pm

STFU you depressed pussy. You talked shit to almost everyone on this forum last time and acted like you're not coming back after announcing your faggot ass departure. No one here likes you and thinks you're a fucking moron. If it was only me that thought this then mayne you would have something, but everyone here thinks you're a good for nothing jerk off. Dont come back.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:56 pm

famedbauwow wrote:Ridiculous, i hope Tim KO fedor to shut up FIG for good. Shit u say is just ignorant.

Damn the average IQ on the forum just went down again...Wait...its just Famey! :lol: :lol: :lol:

let me be the first...er second...person to welcome you back for another grand round of FEED THE TROLL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby The-Next-Big-Thing » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:17 pm

:arrow: i havnt even been around the forum that long..and you annoy the shit outta me already :lol:
*Blood is only red sweat in my game*
The-Next-Big-Thing
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby qwerty » Thu May 01, 2008 11:46 am

The-Next-Big-Thing wrote::arrow: i havnt even been around the forum that long..and you annoy the shit outta me already :lol:

Fontuky's get annoyed easily. J/K.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 am

how does an average bread eater gets to watch this fight?
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Fri May 02, 2008 11:57 am

well if yo guys do find out let me know to PLEASE!!! Us mma fans from the UK need a pick me up so let me into that secret cos i am with spy there, I need a fedor fix, getting the shakes. haha
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby fightDR » Fri May 02, 2008 12:00 pm

and guys lets not get rid of Bauwow to quick...who else we gonna pick on for being a UFC groupie...I mean come on UFC is not EVERYTHING in mma open your fucking eyes man.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Sat May 03, 2008 1:38 pm

famedbauwow wrote:Ridiculous, i hope Tim KO fedor to shut up FIG for good. Shit u say is just ignorant.

Id wlcome you back.. But.. FUCK YOU TOO!
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby jongurley » Sat May 03, 2008 6:14 pm

UFC is pretty much everything,,
My Favorite Fighters
Heavyweight= Frank Mir
Light Heavyweight= Rampage
Middleweight= Anderson Silva
Welterweight= John Fitch
Lightweight= BJ Penn
jongurley
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sat May 03, 2008 7:51 pm

....everything thats wrong with the sport.

-stupid fans

-disrespectful president and ambassador

-low fighter pay with little to no health insurance

-stupid fans
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Sat May 03, 2008 8:03 pm

FEDORisGOD wrote:....everything thats wrong with the sport.

-stupid fans

-disrespectful president and ambassador

-low fighter pay with little to no health insurance

-stupid fans

Hmmmm, lets see.....I am a fan of the UFC fighters...so shut up!

You got the president right, but the funny thing is he might be the reason most people know about MMA...so grow up.

And the Low Pay and to little health insurance....Name me a organization that has better base pay and health insurance....bitch if you want, but they pay well by comparison and also NO ONE has health insurance for Pre fight stuff. And the UFC...DOES pay the medical bills after a fight! Even Kalib "running man" starns said so in his blog.

I would think that your bitching could pretty much apply to any company, with the exception of Dana "fuck" White! :lol:

Kensei

Postby Guillaume » Sat May 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Personally I think Dana White is the best thing to ever happen to the UFC.
Guillaume
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby fightDR » Sun May 04, 2008 3:28 am

Dana has done fantastic for the UFC and bringing mma main stream exceptance but the guys ego gets the better of him for sure.

The ufc is the number one org in the world and has the best array of fighters but not all the worlds elite fight there regardless of what Dana says.

Only one comment to the UFC is Everything comment by jongurley grow up mate there is far more to the sport and thats very disrespectful to all fighters outside the UFC and all other orgs. you sound alot like bauwow you to must be friends or are you really him using an alias. You can tell us...haha.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Sun May 04, 2008 8:31 am

Dana white is a A@@hole! But he is an effective A@@hole! His work and persistance is what makes it possible for all of us to enjoy MMA in any form in the states and Canada. it was locked in the celler and ready to roll over and die. I still have conversations with people that can not believe that MMA is available in north america and look down on it. but Dana white and his money backers brought MMA to the forefront of main stream combat sports!

Diss the man all you want, but dont make yourself look silly by saying his hard work means nothing. White will go down in MMA history as the guy that brought it to the front of the pack.

Now as for UFC being the only thing, five years ago I would have said PRIDE and the UFC were the only thing, and the UFC was the only thing in North America! Now that is not true!
The UFC is the biggest thing in the MMA world in North America and parts of Europe and expanding like crazy, lots of little to medium sized companies exist that all add up to some good watching with pop corn and beer!

Now will the UFC be the biggest thing always? With Dana running things it will be for sometimes but possibly not the only thing!

Kensei

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters