Login Sign Up

Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby Kim » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:06 am

Tonight there are MMA fights in Frisco, TX at the Dr. Pepper Stars center for anybody interested, Steele Cage Mixed Martial Arts.
Kim
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby qwerty » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:16 am

Kim is a mom who watches women MMA.
Image
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:43 am

Re: Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby DisciplineHopes » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:21 am

hey im a guy that watches womens mma. got too, some of them are smokin and would whoop my ass probably lol.
DisciplineHopes
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:34 am
Location: Greenville, NC

Re: Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby qwerty » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:42 am

DisciplineHopes wrote:hey im a guy that watches womens mma. got too, some of them are smokin and would whoop my ass probably lol.


I never said it was a bad thing... i'm just stating the facts.
Image
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:43 am

Re: Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby DisciplineHopes » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:58 pm

qwerty wrote:
DisciplineHopes wrote:hey im a guy that watches womens mma. got too, some of them are smokin and would whoop my ass probably lol.


I never said it was a bad thing... i'm just stating the facts.

yea i know. just stating my own facts as well lol.
DisciplineHopes
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:34 am
Location: Greenville, NC

Re: Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby Kim » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Actually I am a woman, but I've never seen a female MMA fight. I watch male MMA matches. See next posting for stats on fights last night.
Kim
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby Kim » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Thanks, but I'm not looking for girl MMA bouts. I like MMA just as it is with guys fighting. I'm a MMA fan that is female, not a fan of Female MMA bouts. You know what I mean...is that alright.
Kim
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby qwerty » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:21 am

Kim wrote:Thanks, but I'm not looking for girl MMA bouts. I like MMA just as it is with guys fighting. I'm a MMA fan that is female, not a fan of Female MMA bouts. You know what I mean...is that alright.


Huh? What are you - Confucius or something?
Image
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:43 am

Re: Frisco TX June 11 Fights Tonight

Postby Kim » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:12 am

touche, late night of insomnia
Kim
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm


Return to Boxing, Kickboxing & Muay Thai

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron