Login Sign Up

***Hendo vs. A.Silva Set for 82***

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Postby Kensei » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:39 am

I think it will come down to one of those split second "were the F :shock: ck did that come from" moments with a KO no one saw happening or a sub that makes you wonder why you blinked!

Or it will bea dull ass fight with five rounds of "weres my f :evil: cking beer" written all over it!

Both have skills that counter each others, but can slip in a great finnish that rocks the card.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:55 pm

Perhaps but you can't say Henderson vs Ramapge was like that. It was a hell of a fight to watch at least for me. Just because they were both so awesome and well prepared. Sure it could've happened that one could knock out the other but I felt a suspense. This one might be even more exciting. This time Henderson is bigger and having an advantage but as you typed... it could happen in a split second going either way.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:00 pm

Jewish-Spy wrote:Perhaps but you can't say Henderson vs Ramapge was like that. It was a hell of a fight to watch at least for me. Just because they were both so awesome and well prepared. Sure it could've happened that one could knock out the other but I felt a suspense. This one might be even more exciting. This time Henderson is bigger and having an advantage but as you typed... it could happen in a split second going either way.

In some ways the Hendo Page fight was even more even. Yah, Page was a bit bigger, but they both ahd great wrestling and both had good stand up. I think that was a real close fight to call. Page was just do darn strong or Hendo would have done a bit better in my mind. But it was a good fight.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Jewish-Spy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:55 pm

No this time actually the decision was just. As I mentioned before Rampage is the man now. He just blew me away in that fight. If he shows up like that against Wanderlei or Shogun he should avenge his losses. Of course they have to get that shot at him first ha ha
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Re: ***Hendo vs. A.Silva Set for 82***

Postby landyloo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 am

With the dreamy pursuit of girly luscious loveliness and demure, regal luxury for superiorly premium modern style, Juicy Couture has become our modern ladies’ favorite brand all over the word. Here <a href="http://www.herjuicylive.com/">Juicy Couture outlet</a> 2011 hot online summer promotion sale provides a splendid and fascinating series of <a href="http://www.herjuicylive.com/">Juicy Couture handbags</a>, bikinis and short sleeve tracksuits at wholesale price for your luxurious summer enjoy! Shop <a href="http://www.herjuicylive.com/">Juicy Couture sale</a>, win convenient Juicy Couture order!
landyloo
White Belt
White Belt

Previous

Return to News