Login Sign Up

Ian Freeman

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby fightDR » Thu May 08, 2008 7:56 am

Sorry guys i know i put 'The machine' in the RIP category but with his fight this sat i decided to reopen it, well sort of anyway.

Just want to remind you guys over the pond and all over the globe that cage rage is this sat.
Got some good fights with our friend Mr freeman making a return to the caghe against a real tough banger Paul Cahoon. Dont think 'the machine' will win this one unless he takes it to the ground and keeps it there as cahoon has some good strikes with some REAL heavy bombs. There are some other good fights on the card keep an eye out for it guys.

like it says at the bottom flying the flag for the UK.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby fightDR » Mon May 12, 2008 4:19 pm

Holy Shit.....I have just watched 'The Machines' out of retirement fight in cage rage 26 against Cahoon. This wasn't a case of a guy coming out of retirement to help a smaller promotion make a star out of a local boy.
Now for you that dont know Cahoon he is the guy who KO'd Elvis Sinosic in less than min 2 months ago, so cant be that bad.
Well Freeman took him to pieces. His wrestling was awesome. Take downs were fab and when he got took down used good BJJ sweeps to reverse him. His GnP was VERY effective from inside a bigger guys guard and then was able to get side mount and full mount. He was even very close to getting RNC at the end of the 2nd to.

I'm not saying he is back or anything like that, my point is more that it was so nice to see a guy come out of retirement and look fantastic. You could see from his body he trained so hard and wanted the win just as. This is the best he has looked since his epic demolition of Mir. freeman really is the Godfather of British mma.

he has totally made me think worse of the SHAMrocks, Kimos and Tanks of this world cos he came to fight not for a cheque.
Thank you Freeman you have given me some faith back in the legends. 'You are definatly The Machine'.
For those who might disagree I dont care...flying the flag for the UK!
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Previous

Return to Fighters