Login Sign Up

Jeff Monson

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby Kensei » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:42 pm

fightDR wrote:What part of Canada u from, a good friend of mine is from New Found Land?

We dont have any good MMA in Wales. The only show that Britain has anymore with any real quality is cage rage, been there a few times bloody good show.
Has to be one of the best in Europe. Definatly in Britain.

I started boxing but found it wasn't diverse enough so went to do kickboxing for a while the joined MMA gym, Nothing special, but love to grapple. would love to learn wrestling that most uk fighters Kryptonite.

I currently live in Manitoba...Right smack dab in the middle of the Great White North!

I started in Karate, went to Judo while I did Karate and Grand Dad taught me Sambo. Did a bit of Aikido, Kendo and Kick boxing then dropped all of it and stuck with Karate. I have dabbled a bit in other things as well.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Kensi, Kensei, Kensei... You live right smack dab in the middle of nowhere :)
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:52 pm

Latvian Lunatic wrote:Kensi, Kensei, Kensei... You live right smack dab in the middle of nowhere :)

Exactly....and that way I always know were I am :wink:

Kensei

Postby famedbauwow » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:46 am

I think Monson is fighting Randleman next, not sure where, but who wins this? Or does anyone even care?
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:19 am

Monson by dec. And no....we dont care!

Kensei

Postby fightDR » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:52 pm

I would give Monson this one to but i go for a submission, but not be easy for him to out muscle randleman but he will cock up as he often does and be sub'd.
Oh well not be making headlines whatever the outcome will it.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:19 pm

It would be nice to see Randleman get a win. Hes had some horrible luck in recent time and I hope he can bounce back.

Lets see a Randleman left hook KO!

WAR MONSTER!
FEDORisGOD

Postby famedbauwow » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:58 am

HOLY SHIT, i agree with FIG, id like to see randleman come out and light some people up, ive always though he was a potentual phenom by his physical abilities, he just always underachieved in my opinion, but im hoping Randleman wins, id like to see him on a big stage again once more. Hey that left hook was nasty.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:01 am

on a side note, anyone check out that Baroni fight last night, he can make the excuse he took the fight on short notice, but he gasses every fight, even when he has proper time to train. Talks way to trash for how he fights, his act is finally tired. Any one else see it?
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Rampage said the hardest anyone ever has hit him was Randleman with the left hook.
FEDORisGOD

Postby fightDR » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Dont doubt randleman as anthlete...(who can).
Wrestling skills awesome,
stand up skills not bad with great power.
I just dont know if its enough to beat monson, tough 1 to call and i wouldn't expect it to be a great fight. wrestler holding down sub guy who hasn't got the ability to shake him off.
would be fun to see the duke it out though.!!!
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:34 pm

I have a feeling this fight will be very dull and boring.
FEDORisGOD

Postby fightDR » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:38 pm

its hard to see anything else really, but hopefully there will b a streaker.....LOL
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:09 pm

where is Monson fighting Randleman? I see a quick destruction of Monson by either a knock out or fast takedown and pure mayhem by the monster
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:05 am

Jewish-Spy wrote:where is Monson fighting Randleman? I see a quick destruction of Monson by either a knock out or fast takedown and pure mayhem by the monster

GODZ OF WAR I think. When Randleman comes out with guns blazing.. He's either gonna get the quick KO or he'll get taken down and subbed. Monson's ground is far better than Monster's.. Monson will also get murdered in the standup.. Yes, I know that Monsters wrestling is amazing, but he wont out muscle that freak of nature. Having said that... Randleman by 1st round ko... Or Monson by snooze of a descision.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters