3 Submissions (37.50%)
Association Miletich Martial Arts
Height 5'7 (170cm)
Weight 155lbs (70kg)
Birth Date 12/6/1974
City Davenport
State Iowa
Country USA

Jens Johnnie "Lil Evil" Pulver (born December 6, 1974 in Sunnyside, Washington) is an American mixed martial artist (MMA). He was the first Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight champion, and was a coach on the The Ultimate Fighter 5 reality show, which aired on Spike TV. He is currently signed as a featherweight with World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC), which is owned by Zuffa (the parent company of the UFC). He holds wins over numerous fighters including BJ Penn, Cole Escovedo, Cub Swanson, Caol Uno, Rob Emerson, Dennis Hallman, and Joe Stevenson.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Thu May 22, 2008 9:01 am

Great pic' kind of looks like he was shocked he won...or some one poked him in the ass!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby fightDR » Fri May 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Well I hope he hasn't got to used to having his hand raised in victory cos he wont when he fights faber. Have made this point so often but as I can't wait for it to happen one more.
Faber is going to take pulver apart, Faber is on his way to being a major superstar in mma and I cant wait for it. May be some big fights coming up but this fight is as big as any of them IMO anyway.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri May 23, 2008 12:20 pm

anyone think that Pulver takes this one??

Kensei

Postby fightDR » Fri May 23, 2008 12:29 pm

Well I know i have made my point so i wont comment on the question, but COOL pic. I like seeing faber with title round his waiste it belongs there.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Fri May 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Jens may be experienced, have heavy hands, and a few aces up his sleeve, but he is not as complete as Faber. If Faber takes Jens serious, which I know he will, Jens is in trouble. But I wouldn't count him out.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri May 23, 2008 1:17 pm

GrappleorWrestle wrote:Jens may be experienced, have heavy hands, and a few aces up his sleeve, but he is not as complete as Faber. If Faber takes Jens serious, which I know he will, Jens is in trouble. But I wouldn't count him out.

I could not agree more.

Kensei

Postby fightDR » Sat May 24, 2008 12:39 am

Damn this is awesome reading guys...I am so glad people seeing Jens for the fighters he is not the fame he has amounted. I am so tired of people saying Jens is a previos UFC champ and is great striker.
IMO anyone who has watched Faber and seen his fights would have to make him the favourite. Jens is a good little fighter but Faber has surpassed him as the man at 145.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Sat May 24, 2008 6:56 am

Well, I am just hoping Jens loses because he beat Cub Swanson awhile back. So I want to see Faber take him out. But I am not entirely going to count Jens out. He can pull crap out of his arse. Watch the aforementioned fight.
- E. Cates

- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fightDR » Sat May 24, 2008 8:00 am

he has nice hands for sure and has been known to pullout the odd sub but Faber is just to much for him. I will go out the limb and say this is 1 of those fights where a guy has nothing more than a punchers chance. Yes i will seem like a right ass clown if i am wrong but will stick my neck out here.

Faber to finish Jens in the 2nd. Defo Faber to beat him though.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Reymode » Sat May 24, 2008 8:43 pm

GrappleorWrestle wrote:Well, I am just hoping Jens loses because he beat Cub Swanson awhile back. So I want to see Faber take him out. But I am not entirely going to count Jens out. He can pull crap out of his arse. Watch the aforementioned fight.

Nothing against Cub but I don't think Faber is going to fall right into that choke like Cub did.
Reymode
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:24 am

Jens will have his hands full but I do root for him. I don't like this young kid too much.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Return to Fighters