Login Sign Up

Joe Lauzon VS Jason Reinhardt On For UFC 78

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Joe Lauzon VS Jason Reinhardt On For UFC 78

Postby Sub-Zero » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:48 pm

The following is from Loretta Hunt with THe Fight Network:

The day that Joe Lauzon can call himself a full-fledged professional fighter has finally arrived. This Friday, the 23-year-old Bridgewater, Mass. native cuts the shackles of his nine-to-fiver as an IT network administrator at a Cambridge-based software development company. Lauzon will then set sail for Hilo, Hawaii to begin a two-and-a-half month training camp with former UFC welterweight champion B.J. Penn. The Team Aggression/Bishop Boxing representative will seek the guidance of the pound-for-pound favorite for his Nov. 17 lightweight match-up against Jason Reinhardt at UFC 78 in Newark, N.J.

“[UFC matchmaker] Joe Silva is probably sick of Jason emailing him, and it's my job to shut him up,” says Lauzon. “That’s how I got the fight with Jens, and that’s how Jason is getting in now. He is praying for lightning to strike twice, but it’s not gonna happen.”
Sub-Zero
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby qwerty » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:19 pm

He shouldn't have quit his day job...
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Gurre » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 pm

hey cageside, either change nickname or get a sponsorship deal with us. I don't let people advertize here for free!
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Joe Lauzon VS Jason Reinhardt On For UFC 78

Postby bigboy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:27 pm

The Ultimate UFC 97 Package

PACKAGES AVAILABLE (ALL PRICES ARE PER PERSON PRICES)

1.$599 ($628.95 with GST)- Whole Package
-Bus Transportation to MTL and Back to TO* (depart Toronto Friday April 17th at 7am arrive in MTL at 1pm and Return to TO on Sunday April 19th at 11am arriving at 6pm)
-Pre party and After Party Tickets -Ticket to the event -Hotel for 2 nights at the Sheraton (double occupancy)

Purchase your tickets here:
http://www.ticketweb.ca/t3/sale/SaleEve ... tId=946674
bigboy
White Belt
White Belt

Return to News