Login Sign Up

Jon Fitch

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Re: Jon Fitch

Postby fightDR » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:12 am

Then in that case it's a good job Machida finished Thiago the way he did or he would never get his title fight.
Fitch has proved himself as a tough bastard with AWESOME skills and a great attitude to fighting. He is the most under used fighter in the UFC especially if they don't start giving him more top fights and a road to the title again.
He in losing to GSP moved up IMO and I have always been a big fan of his but that fight moved him right up there as one of my favs.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Gurre » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:52 am

I just want to state this for the record:

Jon Fisch - not impressed!
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kensei » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 am

I thought he was a great fighter up to the point that I started noting when he fights good fighters, he looks weak! Not interesting at all and yes, not impressed.
Kensei

Postby fightDR » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:01 am

I just don't get that at all. I love watching his fights and think he is awesome. Weren't you at all impressed with his fight with GSP.
Don't you guys rank him in the top 5??? maybe even top 4th, outside Fitch, Alves and Kos. The guy is class inside the cage and out of it. Maybe it's me being a fan clouding my judgement but I don't think so.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Gurre » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 am

fightDR wrote:I just don't get that at all. I love watching his fights and think he is awesome. Weren't you at all impressed with his fight with GSP.
Don't you guys rank him in the top 5??? maybe even top 4th, outside Fitch, Alves and Kos. The guy is class inside the cage and out of it. Maybe it's me being a fan clouding my judgement but I don't think so.

I was referring to the GSP - Not impressed song.... funny stuff
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fightDR » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:39 am

So to sum up you quite like Fitch but not impressed with his fight against GSP. :lol:
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Previous

Return to Fighters