Login Sign Up

Josh Barnett

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:06 pm

M-1 , USA Debut Show in Chicago.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Jewish-Spy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Aaarrgghh you tried that one already with me. Besides I know Alex can't come to the States...
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:34 pm

Aleks can come to the states. Aleks fought in Japan which is just as strict (if not more strict) than the US when it comes to letting in ex-cons. Aleks will be on the Chicago card vs. Barnett.
FEDORisGOD

Postby famedbauwow » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:27 am

Good, then Barnett will beat him a second time, i dont see Alex putting up a fight this time, Barnett made the mistake of exchanging with a good brawler in there first fight and took some punches, that wont happen this time, Barnett will take him down and submitt him, probably in the first. FLu or no Flu, he lost there first fight and will loose there second, we want to see Barnett fight Fedor.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:09 pm

famedbauwow wrote:Good, then Barnett will beat him a second time, i dont see Alex putting up a fight this time, Barnett made the mistake of exchanging with a good brawler

Did you even watch the fucking fight? God you're posts reak of stupidity. Barnett's gameplan vs. Aleks was excellent. He boxed with Aleks until Aleks gassed and kept hitting Aleks to the body. You honestly think Barnett would have been able to get a take down on a Sambo Master, Judo Black Belt 6'6 255 lb Beast w/o getting him tired? Your last statement is just more proof you dont train for shit and have no idea on how to even control the pace of a fight. You're such a noob its amazing to me how you even debate on MMA fights. Calling Aleks a "Brawler" lmao. Aleks is pinpoint accurate boxer. You're statements are ludicrous. Chuck is a brawler, Aleks is an accurate striker, huge difference.

in there first fight and took some punches, that wont happen this time, Barnett will take him down and submitt him, probably in the first. FLu or no Flu, he lost there first fight and will loose there second, we want to see Barnett fight Fedor.

LMAO. More nonsense spewing from your keyboard. Im close to sure you didn't watch Barnett vs. Aleks. Barnett TRIED to take Aleks down in the beginning multiple x but got STUFFED. Then he changed the gameplan to boxing him and getting Aleks tired when he realized Aleksander TD Defense was too good. Do you even watch the fucking fights? Or do you read fightfinder?

Im not saying Aleks is going to win but damn. To say he'll get taken down and subbed like nothing in the first is just more hate coming from you.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:53 pm

You are serious about it? If this is true who is doing it?
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:13 pm

M-1 Global First US Show in Chicago in April.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:40 am

This has become less likely as Barnett has OFFICIALLY agreed to face Yoshida in March at victory road. Sorry guys but it looks like Barnett wont be faceing either Emelianeko brothers any time soon.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby famedbauwow » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:26 am

Quit cryin FIG, its what i think, nothin personal, Barnett wil beat him again just like there fist fight, remember, He LOST there first fight, u cant type 35 pages of how he beat his ass the whole fight and had the flu, stuffed Barnetts takedown, this and that, who won, U can say the same about Slyvia and Big NOG then, Slyvia beat his ass the whole fight and then got caught, dosent mean Slyvia would even put up a better fight in the rematch, same thing. Just cause Alex put up a good fight, he still lost. He looses everytime he fights someone good, deal with it, hes not Fedor. SO what Barnett is fighting someone else? he should dominate.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:58 pm

famedbauwow wrote:Quit cryin FIG, its what i think, nothin personal, Barnett wil beat him again just like there fist fight, remember, He LOST there first fight, u cant type 35 pages of how he beat his ass the whole fight and had the flu, stuffed Barnetts takedown, this and that, who won, U can say the same about Slyvia and Big NOG then, Slyvia beat his ass the whole fight and then got caught, dosent mean Slyvia would even put up a better fight in the rematch, same thing. Just cause Alex put up a good fight, he still lost. He looses everytime he fights someone good, deal with it, hes not Fedor. SO what Barnett is fighting someone else? he should dominate.

The fact that you consider Aleks and Sergei a B Level HW is absurd. I never said Aleks would win, I said Barnett wouldn't take him down or sub him in the first round like you claim he would. Barnett is a fucking stud but I think Aleks has the tools to beat him.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Yeah I'd say Barnett by experience unless Aleks catches him really good.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:16 pm

For me the Baby faced assassin could be 1 of the guys the UFC could use to spark some energy and shake the HW division up.

He is loud and not afraid to call some1 out which we need more of, and what a good fighter especially on the ground with ok stand up. Lets get the guy back who is with me people.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Barnett's stand up is more than OK. IMO he has very good CHIN and great use of body shots. He proved he can bang against Aleks who is a BEAST in the stand up dpt.
FEDORisGOD

Postby fightDR » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:47 am

Great chin is unquestionable the guy can take a shot for sure...He may get a few good shots in his arsenol but when you put his stand up against AA or Kongo he is only going to come of 2nd best there. His ground game is what will excel him there.

I am a big Barnett fan and he deserves another crack at the UFC...they need something in the HW division.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:43 am

fightDR wrote:I am a big Barnett fan and he deserves another crack at the UFC...they need something in the HW division.

I think both Josh and the LAW are banned in the UFC for acting like children and yelping at the owners. I agree with what they were saying, but not when!

You wont see either guy in the ring...hell you will see my old ass in the ring before them! :wink:

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters