Login Sign Up

Josh Barnett

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby Jewish-Spy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 pm

The problem is it's not just the US issue. Maybe you heard about NAFTA super highway, NAU and of course Amero...
He is the only candidate from outside of the establishment sp obviously telling the truth in the media would kill them.
As typed before he is the Fedor of politics. I bet you anything that most of those who watch UFC these days still have no clue who Fedor is. That's another example of dumbing down of America. Dana White (the big boss) is saying Fedor is not even in the top 5 and all idiots think he must be right...
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 am

Not a bad start back to MMA for Barnett after a leave while doing Pro wrestling, and he does it to get back a guy that beat him.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm

Man that KO was brutal from 5 rows away.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Jewish-Spy » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Barnett has been on a roll but I also think Pedro has been showing signs of wearing out. Even in the Monson fight he was not like years ago.
I think it's time for Arlovski vs Barnett now. It's pretty safe to type that Randy is next for Fedor
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:22 pm

May be far behind as I have been away for a while but just wanted to say how oevr the moon I am for Barnett doing a number on Rizzo. He looked fantastic and was so good to see him on the big stage again looking awesome kicking some ass.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Previous

Return to Fighters