Login Sign Up

Ken Shamrock

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby The Jonzz » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:43 pm

cuz ken is not worth talking about.. maybe we can continue this thread if we r gonna make fun of him..
"Filipino Pride..."
The Jonzz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby icedtea69 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:49 pm

eh...
icedtea69
Brown(1) Belt
Brown(1) Belt

Postby Kerrdogg » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:48 am

I'll alwayz be thankful to Shammy for getting his ass kicked in the 1st Tito fight. I made alot of $$dinero$$ on that one. So in that sense, the least I can do is post in his thread.
Comfort the Disturbed; Disturb the Comfortable

Kerrdogg
Brown(1) Belt
Brown(1) Belt

mr. idiot

Postby steve747474 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:47 pm

stevebags wrote:LOL @ worlds most dangerous man, since having that nickname who has he beaten as i cant remeber how long he has had that name. In the super fight re-match against Dan Severn which he lost by decision he was called the rock. In recent times he hasnt beaten anybody who is at the top of their game. And as mentioned before Tito handed his ass on a plate to him.

yes "stevebags" you are an idiot, get your facts straight. Ken Shamrock has beat more ass than almost all of the other fighters in this forum. But you wouldn't know because you are a newbee to this sport. It's definitely the age catching upto him though because between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock the two virtually made the UFC.
steve747474
White Belt
White Belt

Postby The Jonzz » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:47 am

royce gracie did.. and ken will be more respected if he didnt go Pro Wrestling.
"Filipino Pride..."
The Jonzz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Re: mr. idiot

Postby Gurre » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:10 am

steve747474 wrote:
stevebags wrote:LOL @ worlds most dangerous man, since having that nickname who has he beaten as i cant remeber how long he has had that name. In the super fight re-match against Dan Severn which he lost by decision he was called the rock. In recent times he hasnt beaten anybody who is at the top of their game. And as mentioned before Tito handed his ass on a plate to him.

yes "stevebags" you are an idiot, get your facts straight. Ken Shamrock has beat more ass than almost all of the other fighters in this forum. But you wouldn't know because you are a newbee to this sport. It's definitely the age catching upto him though because between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock the two virtually made the UFC.

don't flame on this forum please. Accept that poeple have different oppinions without calling them "idiot".
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby The Jonzz » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:32 am

thank you sir, I think its about time people here respect each others opinions..
"Filipino Pride..."
The Jonzz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:16 am

I agree.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:19 pm

Ken WAS good. By yesterdays standards he was a good fighter. By todays, well, he sucks. I've said it before, he's a legend for helping bring MMA to the spotlight, not his lack luster win loss record. I respect and man that gets in there to fight. But, some fighters deserve more respect than others.. Sorry Ken.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby seaton80 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:43 pm

He's like Rocky, he just doesn't know when to quit and well since there's no script he's not gonna win like Rocky......He's like Evander Holyfield
seaton80
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Minatour » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:49 pm

Best leglocks in mma!!!
Minatour
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:15 pm

I just wanted to say its a damn shame Shammrock is retired, i would love to see him get KOed one last time.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby NovaAngel19 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:32 am

Ken's mentioned a possible fight with Frank Shamrock in 2008 and Frank is definetely interested in doing it.

I'm actually a Ken Shamrock fan, but his last 2 fights were painful to watch. He's on a 4-fight losing streak and has lost each fight the exact same way.

No one, including myself, would take this fight seriously. Ken made his mark in the sport, but his fights against Rich Franklin and Tito Ortiz have proven that he can't compete with these younger, stronger, more well-rounded fighters.
conversations kill ...
NovaAngel19
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:08 am

Just when you thought it was safe to watch a british cage fight......Ken Shamrock is fighting in MARCH in England! Wont that guy just give up!!!

Kensei

Postby Kensei » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:39 am

For those that dont know...and probably dont care...Ken Wayne shamrock and his son have just singed to fight for a company together! WTF?? Does shamrock have plans to have the first ever MMA tag team?

Kensei

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters