2 Submissions ( 14.29 %)
8 Decisions ( 57.14 %)
Height 6'1 (185cm)
Weight 205lbs (93kg)
Style Karate
Birth Date 5-30-1978
City Belem
Country Brazil

Currently in contention for UFC LHW Title.
Last edited by GrappleorWrestle on Sun May 25, 2008 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Sat May 24, 2008 8:00 pm

well he did impress, his elusivness is pretty good, altho he did fight like floyd maywheather which is always boring, the Knee was nice, the only exciting part of this fight was titos submission at the end, plus Mochida look very tired, wonder how he will do in a 5 rd fight. A bets a bet, suck it fig im out.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Reymode » Sat May 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Reymode wrote:
famedbauwow wrote:Well, this fight wont ever happen, so it dont matter, Mochida wont ever fight Jackson cause hes not good enough, he will loose to tito. As for getting kicked off this forum, there r plenty off other forums that are not racist torwards americans and the ufc that are not so bad. I like this one cause ofhow pissed off people get. But most u guys r just butthurt that the UFC is the mainstage and not pride and the main stage is in America, not Japan. Deal with it boys, USA is where everyone wants tobe. Except bitchboy crocop, Fedor, Alex, Sergie, where r they all fighing? SCURRRRREEEEDDDDDD. Just keep ur asses in ghetto ass Russia and Japan. Its considered the minors anyway.

Machida is going to lose to Tito??? How do you figure that? What in the hell is Tito going to do against Machida? Machida has way better stand up than Oritz I think that's a fact everyone can agree with. Second, Oritz is going to having to have hell of a time trying to shoot on Machida. Personally I don't see Machida getting taken down Oritz. What Oritz going to with out his GNP when he won't even able to even take his ass down? Saying Oritz will beat Machida is very illogical.

Quote from March 27, 2008

Please don't come back like last time. Every time you post, the IQ in this forum lowers by at least 20 points.
Reymode
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Sat May 24, 2008 10:04 pm

People can now believe in Machida. He was on fire tonight.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat May 24, 2008 10:10 pm

Awsome display, and for those that dont see it...You just showed howmuch you know! by the way....isnt Bow wow self banned at this point. GURRE they did just have a deal you know! Maybe a quick dip into delete land?

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Guillaume » Sat May 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Kinda boring fight, but I was suprised when Machida took Tito down. I did like his technical work.
Guillaume
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby The Jonzz » Sun May 25, 2008 12:21 am

Tito wasnt the tito before.. he got weak and doesnt talk shit that intense anymore.. he has deteriorated..
"Filipino Pride..."
The Jonzz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby qwerty » Sun May 25, 2008 8:05 am

I actually enjoyed that fight - he forced Tito to fight his fight, Tito couldn't take him down, etc I mean Machida just neutralized him.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Sun May 25, 2008 9:51 am

Guillaume wrote:Kinda boring fight, but I was suprised when Machida took Tito down. I did like his technical work.

I am shocked that a fighter does not see the beauty in that fight. I mean Machida is a hell of a counter fighter and landed 10 shots to every weak shot that Tito landed. pretty much 9 out of 10 times Tito shot in to take a leg, Machida was not their!

Not only that but the leg kicks and head kicks looked solid. The ONLY time that Tito had Mahcida in trouble was right at the end with the triangle to arm bar transition, and Mach was out faster than Tito could sign divorce papers! Crazy fight from a fans point of view. Tito looked so pissed that Mach did not want to stand still and throw punches! And everytime he went in he ate leather.

Good fight, And tito was trounced out of the UFC!!

Kensei

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Sun May 25, 2008 10:05 am

Definitely. You could see Tito getting frustrated, he didn't know what to do with Machida. You have to give it to Machida for his style and his game plan.
- E. Cates

- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby The-Next-Big-Thing » Sun May 25, 2008 11:24 am

update to 13-0 XD srry tito
*Blood is only red sweat in my game*
The-Next-Big-Thing
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun May 25, 2008 7:46 pm

I think a little more spectacular win over Ortiz would earn him Jenna...
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Tue May 27, 2008 12:22 pm

It was a great fight, a fight that any hardcore fan would appreciate.

Machida showed far more skill than he is given credit for, he looked fantastic. He had a game plan and worked it to his strengths.
He is a tacticle master and even when Tito threw up that very suprising and respected triangle attempt his desiree to get out of it and regain position was awesome.
Machida looked fantastic, 1 of the most skilled fighters in the world. Not just in the UFC or LHW but i mean pound for pound.

Also bauwow you are an idiot, even when you tried to be respectful about a guy who just beat your dream lover you end up saying bull shit about him.

Sorry about that admin just had to get that off my chest, cant stand stupidy like he comes out with, sorry again.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue May 27, 2008 12:25 pm

fightDR wrote:Also bauwow you are an idiot, even when you tried to be respectful about a guy who just beat your dream lover you end up saying bull shit about him.

Sorry about that admin just had to get that off my chest, cant stand stupidy like he comes out with, sorry again.

its okay lad....just keep chanting "Na na na na. Hey hey hey....Good bye"! :wink:

Kensei

Postby fightDR » Tue May 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Well i am a firm believer that a deal is a deal...so with that in mind.
May i be first to thank machida, not only for putting on a great fight and beating tito but for also getting that ass clown bauwow off here.
For that reason i vote machida into the hall of fame.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Next

Return to Fighters