Login Sign Up

Matt Hamill Releases Another Statement

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Matt Hamill Releases Another Statement

Postby Sub-Zero » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:31 pm

I would like to thank everyone for their unbelievable support. I fought my heart out in London and feel I should have won the fight. The outpouring of support from people all over the world has touched my heart. It validates my performance to myself and that means as much as a win to me. I think MMA is a great sport and I don't believe in any kind of a fix. The two judges that scored the win for Bisping obviously need to re-evaluate the way they score a fight. You can't win a fight when you run for three rounds. They need to study the criteria for scoring an MMA fight: effective striking, grappling, takedowns, aggression and control. Bisping did none of that in my opinion. The UFC has the best MMA in the world and I am proud to be a part of it. I will be fighting in the UFC for a long time. Thanks again to all my fans, especially to all the English fans who came up to me after the fight to tell me I was the winner. I will be back in the octagon very soon and promise to fight my heart out like I always have.

Matt "The Hammer" Hamill
I`m sure that as long as Fedor keeps training at the same level and with the same determination as he does now, he`ll continue to have no equals in Pride or anywhere else.

-Voronov.

It's showtime!

-Hamill
Sub-Zero
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby qwerty » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:59 pm

I though his statements would be more along the lines of:

::. .: .:: :.: : :::. ::. .: .:: :.: : :::. ::. .: .:: :.: : :::. ::. .: .:: :.: : :::. .:. .::. F-BISPING::. .: .:: :.: ::. .: .:: :.: :.: : :::. ::. .:: :.: : :: ::. .: .:: :.: : :::.F-BISPING::. .: .:: :.: : :::. ::. .: .:: :.: : :::. ::. .: .:: :.: :.: .:: :.: : :::. ::..:: :.: :.: :::. .: .:: :.: : :::. :::. .: .:That's all I have to say about that. P/S someone make me a PB&J sandwich.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Gurre » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:10 am

LMAO @ sandwich remark!

Is it just me, or is hamill one of the most disliked characters of the UTF show? I mean Grove and those guys and now Bisping had some animosity towards him.
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:32 am

I'm not really sure why he's hated so much.. I'm not a fan, but I can't explain why either. The only thing that really bugs me is that he boxes with his hands down and hasn't been KO'd.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:52 am

I dont know why anyone else hates him, but I can say why I dont like the guy.
First off he was green to the sport and Tito pumped him up, he said he was going to be the next big thing...right away I expect alot. then one good punch and he goes crying to the hospital were...NOTHING IS WRONG! Dude I got hit in the face with a hammer and still had to swing for the fences...Did not even go to the hospital and this big ass cry baby gets boxed in the chin and goes to the hospital...strike one.

Next he lays around the house like a king getting some faggy little water boy to get him sandwhiches while he awaits his entrance into the MMA hall of fame....I would say they should get a room...but they already had one :lol:

Next, he has no experience in a ring...not much at the least and he is trying to coach guys that have a MMA pedegree! Lame!!

I dont mind him so much as hate his attitude about himself. Were I come from you earn your scars and dont tell tales that are not true! You dont make yourself out to be all that great when you got nothing to base it on and you sure as hell dont try and preach to the guys that have been their when the closet you have been to a MMA fight or real fight is watching the boob tube or hugging a sweaty guy on the ground...er wrestling! In either case you dont do it!

After this fight he showed he can hang, fine...now go out and take some guys apart and dont bitch when they hit you!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Return to News