Login Sign Up

Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby famedbauwow » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:38 am

His fight with Gonazaga wasnt really that bad, he got taken down, took a few shots, and worked it back to the feet, just got caught, it happens, just like when he fought Randleman, Kongo fight is a diffrent story, Kongo worked him, still havent figured out why he didnt take him down, This is a cage, not a boxing ring, and u need to take advantage of that, espicially when ur getting pushed around and outboxed, In my opinion, Kongo broke him, u wont ever see him in the octagon again, ask out of his contract so he can go fight in the minor leagues, means hes scared or doubting his abilities, not good. Mirko is done. Fight nothin but C fighters from now on. He use to be a madman with skill, now hes just and undersized HW and beatable.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:53 am

"He used to be a mad man with skills and now he just an undersized HW and beatable."

Typical Bow Wow BS

As if Mirko wasn't and undersized and beatable HW before. LMAO.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Doylerules » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:10 am

CC went through a period of being unsure of himself because of his 2 losses in a row but his recent win should bolster up his confidence i was on the CC wagon in his pride days and didnt get off when he lost to kongo infact i was pissed off a dumb hunk like kongo beat him but i still think CC is going to come back he has the motivation now and i think hes trying to redeem himself i totaly agree with FIG,people like to say shit like hes done than when he comes back their gonna jump on the bandwagon again and jump off if he has misfortune.
highschool Wrestling,boxing and some BJJ
Doylerules
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:24 am

Middle School MMA Fans will tend to do so.
FEDORisGOD

Postby famedbauwow » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:00 am

MMA math bla bla bla, i call it like I see it, he quit the UFC, why, oh a mid life crisis, what ever, keep makin excuses boys, he got worked over a couple times, he was just overhyped, worked over, and sent packing, thank for coming Mirko, oh ya who did u fight last, exactly, say what u will, he lost to Gonzaga and Kongo, and there harldley tittle contenders now. Then ran to the minors. He is done, wont ever see him in the UFC again. Banwagon :roll:
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:36 am

Gnub
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:06 pm

If Mirko is over hyped and over rated then what the hell is NOG and Randy? Mirko has a great record and has stood with some of the best. Anyone that says he was over hyped ext is completely uneducated in MMA. MMA math is crap! But Mirko is the real deal, he said it best when he said he was in a bad place and did not want to fight, he had no hunger. Give him a few fights to grab his ground and jump back to kill Kongo. I think Kongo did the stupidest thing in insulting Cro Cop!

personally I see anyone questioning Mirko as being a complete idiot. Granted he looked bad, but get a life and watch a few pre UFC fights before letting the flap of skin called a mouth spew crap man!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby famedbauwow » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:32 am

Kensie, ive seen all the pride shows, so what, he beat up some people in Japan, what has he done latley, i do question Mirko, he never adjust his gameplan in a fight, a spew of crap, no hunger, how bout ur reputation and the six figure paycheck, oh not enough, sorry, if ur a competitor, u dont ever loose ur hunger. Especially when starting up with a new company, Dana brings him on as his new posterboy for the HW and hejust looses his hunger, thats a bullshit excuse if ive ever heard one, he got his ass kicked and embarressed so he left, besides loosing to Big NOG and Fedor, he beat up on Barnett a few times, and a few highlight reel knockouts, hes always been beatable. two B fighters just proved that. spew of crap, get over the past.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:54 pm

LMAO, I know 100% now that you suffer from NEWBIE mentality. Yah you seen the PRIDE fights but you dont know anyting about being a fighter. the game is 75% mental and if you dont have it you lose the fight. Kongo went in with nothing to lose and actually looked Okay during the fight. The fact that Mirko was just caught and KO'd in a fight before had nothing to do with him not being hungry? He looked great against Gonzo and had good ground skills, till that shocker of a kick leveled him.

The fact that he got caught by Gonzo means everything, it sucked the wind out of his sails! If you cant reconsile that in your head then perhaps you should stop posting till you actually understand what it is like to lose a fight...or have one!

Kensei

Postby fightDR » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Mirko's fighting ability and skill set is unquestionable, his record and list of fighters he faught and beat awesome. He came in Hyped and justified also he is class.
His fights havent been of the standard of the mirko of pride but it's still there and 1 win could bring all that to the surface and I wouldn't want to be the poor bastard to be across the cage or ring when that mean SOB turns up wanting to fight.
Hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:04 pm

It's a year of crocop, mark my fingers
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:36 pm

Kensei wrote:LMAO, I know 100% now that you suffer from NEWBIE mentality. Yah you seen the PRIDE fights but you dont know anyting about being a fighter. the game is 75% mental and if you dont have it you lose the fight. Kongo went in with nothing to lose and actually looked Okay during the fight. The fact that Mirko was just caught and KO'd in a fight before had nothing to do with him not being hungry? He looked great against Gonzo and had good ground skills, till that shocker of a kick leveled him.

The fact that he got caught by Gonzo means everything, it sucked the wind out of his sails! If you cant reconsile that in your head then perhaps you should stop posting till you actually understand what it is like to lose a fight...or have one!

Add that to the fact that Mirko had Kongo running away and fully mounted in the first round before Kongo broke his rib and kicked him in the nuts 5 times. I still think Mirko>Kongo and STILL think Mirko would take him in a rematch.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Doylerules » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:06 pm

Fuck yeah.
highschool Wrestling,boxing and some BJJ
Doylerules
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:58 pm

FEDORisGOD wrote:Add that to the fact that Mirko had Kongo running away and fully mounted in the first round before Kongo broke his rib and kicked him in the nuts 5 times. I still think Mirko>Kongo and STILL think Mirko would take him in a rematch.

Five times, Man Mirko has hard nuts! I got blasted twice at a tourney years ago and pissed blood for a week. I bowed out of the fights at that point....well I was bent over so that counts as a bow! :oops:

Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Mirko should have retaliated. If someone knees your nuts once by accident, its ok because shit happens but It became obviously clear that Kongo was doing it on purpose after the 3rd and 4th nut shot. Mirko should have given him a muay thai knee to the groin on his own. That would make Kongo think twice about kneeing in the nuts.
FEDORisGOD

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters