Login Sign Up

New Pride card for the 1st July show

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:06 pm

Blah, it is called group rates! =)
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Gurre » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:15 am

lol I meant that there is only about 100 000 avalible seats at events!
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:52 am

Gurre wrote:lol I meant that there is only about 100 000 avalible seats at events!

Yes I know, but if you go in and get group tickets/rates it's more likely you will get tickets.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Gurre » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:41 am

how about sneaking in through the backdoor?
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:08 am

Aye, we could do that. But I think we better not wear the ninja suits on this trip...=)
- E. Cates

- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby stevebags » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:34 pm

or wear a tapout t-shirt carrying a holdall and tell them your fighting, worth a try
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done."

http://www.myspace.com/stevebaggaley
stevebags
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:12 pm

Maybe I should be the trainer...
- E. Cates

- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Gurre » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:31 am

I wanna carry the towel and bucket
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:58 pm

- Pawel Nastula defeated Edson Drago by armbar at 4:33 of Round 1

- Nakao Yoshihiro defeated Lee Eun Su by TKO at 4:16 of Round 1

- Vitor Belfort defeated Takahashi Yoshiki by KO at :36 of Round 1

- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira defeated Alistair Overeem by TKO, corner stoppage at 2:13 of Round 2

- Nakamura Kazuhiro defeated Evangelista Cyborg by keylock at 4:49 of Round 1

- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira defeated Fabricio Werdum by unanimous decision after 3 rounds

- Wanderlei Silva defeated Fujita Kazuyuki by TKO at 9:21 of Round 1

- Josh Barnett defeated Mark Hunt by submission at 2:02 of Round 1

- Mirko Cro Cop defeated Yoshida Hidehiko by TKO at 7:38 of Round 1
- E. Cates

- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby High kick = Nap time » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:40 pm

GrappleorWrestle wrote:- Pawel Nastula defeated Edson Drago by armbar at 4:33 of Round 1

- Nakao Yoshihiro defeated Lee Eun Su by TKO at 4:16 of Round 1

- Vitor Belfort defeated Takahashi Yoshiki by KO at :36 of Round 1

- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira defeated Alistair Overeem by TKO, corner stoppage at 2:13 of Round 2

- Nakamura Kazuhiro defeated Evangelista Cyborg by keylock at 4:49 of Round 1

- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira defeated Fabricio Werdum by unanimous decision after 3 rounds

- Wanderlei Silva defeated Fujita Kazuyuki by TKO at 9:21 of Round 1

- Josh Barnett defeated Mark Hunt by submission at 2:02 of Round 1

- Mirko Cro Cop defeated Yoshida Hidehiko by TKO at 7:38 of Round 1

OK I'M DRRRRRRRUNK!!! One of my BOYZ, I'vew known since I was 15 ( 10 years) came in town!! OK, onto the fights! Crocop FTW BITCHEZ!! Leg kicks are NOTHING to fuck with!! Like I said Crocop and Bonjasky best leg kicks int he WORLD!!

Barnett knew the judges love Hunt and had to make em tap.

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA STOP THROWING JP(JAPANESE) fighters @ Silva and give him people that might can beat him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nogueria is no fuckin JOKE!

Vitor is showing signs of his old self.
...Ill crack your fucking head wide open in front of everybody. And just about the time when I'm coming out of jail...hOpefully...you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what, Ill split your fucking head open again.
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby stevebags » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:30 am

Gurre wrote:how about sneaking in through the backdoor?

hope thats not some sort of gay innuendo
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done."

http://www.myspace.com/stevebaggaley
stevebags
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:51 am

Hey High Kick you do realize that it's Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira right?
- E. Cates

- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby High kick = Nap time » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:37 am

GrappleorWrestle wrote:Hey High Kick you do realize that it's Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira right?

OK, I'm hung over but that statement fell about 30 feet from making any sense what so ever =P
...Ill crack your fucking head wide open in front of everybody. And just about the time when I'm coming out of jail...hOpefully...you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what, Ill split your fucking head open again.
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:02 pm

High kick = Nap time wrote:
GrappleorWrestle wrote:Hey High Kick you do realize that it's Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira right?

OK, I'm hung over but that statement fell about 30 feet from making any sense what so ever =P

Meaning that they are two different people...
- E. Cates

- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby pankratios » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:53 pm

High kick = Nap time wrote:WHEN ARE THEY GONNA STOP THROWING JP(JAPANESE) fighters @ Silva and give him people that might can beat him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Have you ever seen Fujita fight????? Against Fedor maybe???

High kick = Nap time wrote:Vitor is showing signs of his old self.

Are you kidding???? :lol:
Every time he beats a can everyboy jumping on his bandwagon......When everytime he losses(Overeem 3 weaks ago) ppl say that he's done. :shock:
pankratios
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PreviousNext

Return to News