Login Sign Up

New Pride card for the 1st July show

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Postby High kick = Nap time » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:00 pm

I'm not jumping on his bandwagon, I still think he's a shadow of his former self. If you don't think knocking someone out in 36 seconds is what the old Vitor used to do then maybe you should go watch some of the old UFC's.

So when I say he's showing signs of his old self I mean JUST that. If you took it that I meant "OMFG VITOR IS BACK, HE'S GONNA GO KO WANDERLEI!!111!!@@!@!!!!1212!!!" Then that's just you not having very good reading comprehension =P

And yes I did see him get choked out in the first round by Fedor. Being bigger doesn't make you better. PRIDE throws alot of unskilled Japanese opposition at Silva hoping that someday a Japense fighter will beat him. Fujita isn't nearly as bad as alot of these guys, but the last win he had over a decent opponent was 6 years ago. Don't even SAY Sapp, I'll lose alot of respect for you if you consider that giant freakshow a credible MMA fighter.

I'm just messin with ya Pank, don't get upset =P
...Ill crack your fucking head wide open in front of everybody. And just about the time when I'm coming out of jail...hOpefully...you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what, Ill split your fucking head open again.
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby pankratios » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:11 am

I never get upset with children.
pankratios
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby High kick = Nap time » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:42 am

LoL that was a pretty weak albeit funny retort, I guess there's nothing else to say though. I guess you're all out of witty responses ^_^
...Ill crack your fucking head wide open in front of everybody. And just about the time when I'm coming out of jail...hOpefully...you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what, Ill split your fucking head open again.
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby pankratios » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:29 am

Oh Yeah Fujita is better than Jeremy Horn but dunno if he's better than Vernon White.....
pankratios
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Previous

Return to News