Login Sign Up

Ninja Rua in UFC?

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:30 pm

I heard a rumor that Big Nog may be on his way.. Makes sense He'll never be a PRIDE champ.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:22 pm

He was at one time.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby mma fubar » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:14 pm

i wanna see shogun in the ufc hes sick
American Fighter Muay Thai, BJJ, MMA
mma fubar
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:13 pm

GrappleorWrestle wrote:He was at one time.

WAS is a funny word. In this case I associate it with "never will be again" :)
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: i love his brother shogun...that dude

Postby mutapsyc » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:31 am

shogun21 wrote:can kick anyone's ass in the middleweight division...i think wanderlei threw his match against arona in pride 2005 because he didn't want to face him in the final...those guys are 2 tight! eventually people in pride will demand to see that fight wanderlei vs. shogun...that will be the best match ever in mma!

That does sound like a good plan of Wanderlei,...It doesnt look good on the academy when 2 fighters from the same academy beat the s**t out of each other,....however If u remember Shogun Rua got Revenge for Wanderlei's loss against Arona,...However Wanderlei is a weird fighter i notice that he has a weird tolerance,..sometimes he is in his zone where Muay thai just takes over his body at other times he gets knocked out by the most Bizzare punch,...{{like pride 33 vs. Dan Henderson}} Dont get me wrong though wanderlei is still a great fighter,..and really displays his muay thai skills as a MMA fighter....However i still think he needs to work on staying balanced I swear it looks like he throws his body with his punches,..any way Shogun "Rua" is one of my favorite fighters,..however he may have a hard time in the UFC for they dont allow those Vale Tudo type of rules in Vegas i know,....{{thats what happend in Pride 33}}
mutapsyc
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Previous

Return to News