Login Sign Up

Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Wood Went Pretty Low Compared T

Post and discuss fighting videos.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, Forum Moderators

Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Wood Went Pretty Low Compared T

Postby heye482 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Today we just mainly talk about the callaway golf equipments. Then how many items you know about the callaway?

With the update of Callaway's Diablo product line to the Diablo Edge product line this year a lot has been accomplished. So far I've reviewed the entire Tour line and the standard model driver. Similar to their last callaway diablo edge fairway wood, the Diablo Edge are very, very long.

With a very high MOI and a very large club head, it is the best club for distance and forgiveness off the tee. The large head is very, very deep. No matter how much weight you move around in the club head, or what shaft you put in diablo edge fairway wood, it's going to be difficult for most players to get this club airborne. While it is a little smaller, it's easy as pie to get in the air and probably the best fairway wood I'm going to hit in a while.

The new callaway diablo octane fairway wood are the longest, straightest steel fairway woods Callaway has ever made, with distance gains of 10-12 yards over Big Bertha Diablo. With more weight positioned in the extreme perimeter of the clubhead, Diablo Edge Fairway Woods have the highest moment of inertia ever in a steel Callaway fairway wood.

With Standard and Tour models, Diablo Edge Fairway Woods are available in a look and performance that will suit any type of player. The callaway diablo octane tour fairway wood possess the lowest, shallowest CG of any steel fairway wood Callaway has ever made, providing skilled players with a club that will perform more to their liking.

I actually have a Diablo Octane Tour with discount golf price waiting for me when I get home from travel. And I have good experience with it because of its nice looking and good performance as well as good felling. The callaway diablo octane tour driver is a good-looking and performing driver aimed at golfers looking for extra distance.

As you saw, there are three kinds of equipments, which one you like best?
heye482
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Fighting Videos