Login Sign Up

Puver returns to UFC?

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Postby High kick = Nap time » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:22 am

stevebags wrote:i think they should make it a eliminator like they did before Jens v Edwards and sherk v hominick, fisher v sudo, or something similiar to that.It would make it a bit more interesting and dont think Florian should be in the mix

That's a great idea, I also don't think Florian deserves or is ready for this. He's like what 4-2?? 6 MMA fights and they're already talkin bout giving em a title shot?!? Not to mention other than Stout the 3 other guys he's beaten are 2-2, 1-3, and fuckin 0-2 . . . . . . . . . . . . . TIGHTEN UP DANA!!
...Ill crack your fucking head wide open in front of everybody. And just about the time when I'm coming out of jail...hOpefully...you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what, Ill split your fucking head open again.
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby stevebags » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:32 pm

the 155lb category is stacked so they pick kenflo for a title shot, thats bs
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done."

http://www.myspace.com/stevebaggaley
stevebags
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Gurre » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:27 am

Ken Flo fighting is a joke to me..
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby High kick = Nap time » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:18 am

Well Steve and I seem to disagree about alot, but this is one thing we are in total agreement about. Giving Florian a title shot is ridiculous. He hasn't earned it at all. To be the first of the TUF fighters to possibly get a title shot and have it be Kenny Florian. . . . I don't think any of the TUF fighters have earned a title shot yet, but most of all not Kenny Florian. Other than Stout (who didn't impress me at all, but at least has a good record) he's fought nothing but bums. *Rant off*
...Ill crack your fucking head wide open in front of everybody. And just about the time when I'm coming out of jail...hOpefully...you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what, Ill split your fucking head open again.
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby JimmysEgo » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:05 pm

and every time i see him, all i can think about is Meet the Fockers.
JimmysEgo
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby High kick = Nap time » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:14 pm

ROFL, he does look like that kid who was supposed to be Ben's son doens't he LoLoL
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Gurre » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:27 am

yeah, he does.... but he's a wird dude.
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NitZR » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:46 pm

It looks to be a good fight. But if he wins this fight i think he should getr a shot at the winner of the light weight title fight.
NitZR
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby High kick = Nap time » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:23 am

I'm sure we all saw taht NAAAASTY Arm Bar that Franca put on Varner(Who although he's never fought in a big show before looked pretty damn good, hell after that BIIIIG knee we all know he can take a shot!) So I said it months ago, and I'll say it again now! Florian does NOT deserver a shot at the LW Title! Pulver vs. Sherk for the Title! Winner of that (Pulver) fights Edwards, Homminick, or Franca. I might have forgotten someone in the division. . . I really feel like I have.
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby stevebags » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:50 am

whens pulver due to fight?
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done."

stevebags
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:15 pm

Still nothing solid as of yet.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby High kick = Nap time » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:36 pm

I believe he's fighting @ UFC 64
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby stevebags » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:27 pm

opponent?

stevebags
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:34 pm

Only Rich Franklin vs. Anderson Silva for MW and Sherk vs. Florian for the LW title have been announced.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Previous

Return to News