Login Sign Up

Randy: "I'm NOT Retiring, Im just leaving the UFC."

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Randy: "I'm NOT Retiring, Im just leaving the UFC."

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:29 pm

Looks like M-1 is where he will be going. I cant fucking wait. This is a BIIG blow to the UFC's plan of monopolizing the MMA world.

http://www.thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=5096
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:48 pm

interesting, this is going to be very interesting!

One thing, if the UFC folds up...what are we going to watch??

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:20 pm

Kensei wrote:interesting, this is going to be very interesting!

One thing, if the UFC folds up...what are we going to watch??

M-1!
:shock:

Dont forget Cuban is doing well with HDNet. Unlike DSE he has experience with the way the prime time works. One thing Cuban will NOT fuck up the TV side of his investment.(if its actually Cuban that bought M-1) This is going to be fun. Guess what, M-1 uses BOTH cages and rings. Arlovski has fought in M-1 before (in a cage) when he got KTFO by Datsik a while back. Cuban will have great promotion. He has a chance of getting Randy. Randy wants Fedor. Cuban has Fedor. Randy wants money. Cuban has money. Cuban has connections in the world of TV. Cuban has proven that he can manage a 100,000,000+ business. Say what you want but Cuban took the Mavs from being a last place team to being in the playoff every year for the last 7 years. They went to the Finals a year back when Wade beat them. If it is Cuban indeed who purchased M-1, his mix of money, timing, and power could never be better. This will be BIIIG!

In reality though, UFC wont go away. Dana will just fail at monopolizing the sport which I think is a GREAT THING for MMA. Thats all.
FEDORisGOD

Postby qwerty » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:56 pm

Mark Cuban spoils his Mavericks team...i'm sure he will do the same for his fighters. Hmm... what if, what if the undisclosed American Company is.... ZUFFA.. :twisted: LOL J/K
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:18 am

LMAO< that would be tooooooo Funny.

By the way HDNet is on tonight and unless Cuban walks out and says..."HDNet is dead, long live M1" I dont see it happening. I read....rumor only....that he is NOT the american who bought it and he wants HDNet to rock and beat up everyone! So, if not Cuban...then who????

Kensei

Postby qwerty » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:08 am

Vince McMahon?
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Reymode » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:03 pm

qwerty wrote:Vince McMahon?

Dude I will laugh my ass off it is. You don't need to look any further than XFL to know what's going to happen here.
Reymode
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:52 am

Reymode wrote:

Dude I will laugh my ass off it is. You don't need to look any further than XFL to know what's going to happen here.

they had GREAT cheerleaders!

Kensei

Postby qwerty » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:17 am

Kensei wrote:
Reymode wrote:

they had GREAT cheerleaders!

Oh yeah, I remember that, they had the Governor of Minnesota be one of the commentators and it was preach that the football players date the chearleaders.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:10 am

"I have no hard feelings towards Lorenzo and Frank (Fertitta), certainly not. They've done a masterful job of using their connections and their influence to build this sport back up. Dana, although he's misunderstood and I don't agree with some of the things that he does, I don't think he's a bad guy. I think he wields a lot of power and a big stick, and he doesn't do that with objective conscience all the time. But it's not about bashing Dana.

So, Randy aint bashing Dana??

Kensei

Postby Jewish-Spy » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:12 pm

Let's compare the way Randy talks to the way this scumbag talks. Who cares? As long as Randy is not going back to UFC we should all be happy. Let's pray to Allah White goes down like a falling knife next year.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:15 pm

Problem is that I am thinking more and more this is Randy asking for more money or some kind of stunt!!!!

Kensei

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:08 pm

Randy makes more money in a year or two than most of us throughout our whole lives. Now he's doing a big movie, why would he need White in his life? Did you watch his press conference? HE said he turned down a fight with Fedor in Bodog for 3 millions...
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:08 pm

Jewish-Spy wrote:Randy makes more money in a year or two than most of us throughout our whole lives. Now he's doing a big movie, why would he need White in his life? Did you watch his press conference? HE said he turned down a fight with Fedor in Bodog for 3 millions...

I saw it, My daughter and I watched the whole thing...at the end I sat her down and explained that Randy was a greedy person that seems to be very confused and that he might be back in the UFC or not, but now she does not care....Granted she thought Randy was mad because he could not fight a guy named FREDDY! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kensei

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:17 pm

If Randy is greedy then what adjective will describe White?
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Next

Return to News