Login Sign Up

Sergei Kharitonov

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:02 pm

u saying aleks aint as tough as SK? damn might be true we shall see im driving to see that fuckin shit. ppv aint good enough.
FEDORisGOD

Postby famedbauwow » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:42 am

ive got one word for Sergei, OVERRATED
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:33 pm

iv got one word for u..lol idiot.. sergei kharitonov would beat n e fighter in the UFC with his eyes closed. hes fuckin amazing, punching accuracy and punching power. only fight he lost wich i think he won was to Nog, i feel he was robbed for the decision and that overeem shit was gay he fuckin had a broken shoulder for the whole fight. hes fuckin bad ass man, ur just unaware of what ur talking about.
FEDORisGOD

Postby pankratios » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:14 pm

Sergei is Russian Unifight HW Champion and of the Olympic Boxing Team.
pankratios
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:21 pm

kharitonov is amazing. people really sleep on him imo he can take cro cop and nog and i feel like he got robbed against nog. him and aleks are gonna slug it out. did u guys see what rizo did to arlavski and how SK handled rizoo??
FEDORisGOD

Postby famedbauwow » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:29 am

Lets not forget that arlovski was winning that fight against rizzo, just walked into a nasty right, plus rizzo in his prime was a bad man. But i do think Khairtonov is a good fighter and a tuff guy, i just was messing fedor is god a little bit, i have seen him fight, hes good, wont win the heavyweight tittle ever, but might make a good run.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:09 am

haha ill be used to it now homie.. its all good no love lost. Yea he might not win that HW title just because he has to get through so many great fighters. He can take it in UFC with no problem tho.
FEDORisGOD

Postby FEDORisGOD » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:10 am

and by the way.. rizzo wasnt in his prime when he fought arlavski.. ill be the first to say that Rizzo in his prime would chop down n e one with the exception of Fedor, CC, and Nog.
FEDORisGOD

Postby pankratios » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:10 pm

famedbauwow wrote:Lets not forget that arlovski was winning that fight against rizzo, just walked into a nasty right, plus rizzo in his prime was a bad man. But i do think Khairtonov is a good fighter and a tuff guy, i just was messing fedor is god a little bit, i have seen him fight, hes good, wont win the heavyweight tittle ever, but might make a good run.

Wouldn't say that AA was winning the fight.....But he did very well against someone like Pedro Rizzo. He would lose by close decision.
pankratios
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby stevebags » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:28 pm

to put this beyond doubt lets have a ufc v pride hw torney, dana make it happen
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done."

http://www.myspace.com/stevebaggaley
stevebags
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:17 pm

exactley, a tourney would be sweet.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby stevebags » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:02 pm

it wont happen but we can dream
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done."

http://www.myspace.com/stevebaggaley
stevebags
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:56 pm

It could. I mean Dana is about the money apparently so you never know!
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby JimmysEgo » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:25 am

dana is all about money, but i'm sure he feels that the ufc is well enough off that he doesnt have to stick his neck out and let it be proven that pride fighters will destroy ufc fighters. i think he learned his lesson with liddell and rampage.
JimmysEgo
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:36 pm

true rampage embarassed the iceman but at the same time iceman knocked out overeem and guy mezger. i think ufc has great fighters just not in the HW division. I believe that the 2 organizations should come to an agreement to do a show called BEST OF UFC vs. BEST OF PRIDE..imo it would be great for sales and and marketable reasons. if only they have the champions from each division go at weight class for weight class..this way even if pride hw division embarasses the ufc one, then maybe WW and LHW from UFC can pick them up. This would be great because i truely feel that UFC has a very strong chance when it comes to competing with pride in the LHW and WW divisions. it would be an amazing ppv and it would also do well with merchandise and crap like that. a good possibility for mma to expand by having the best fighters in the world compete and it would put money in everyones pocket.
'
FEDORisGOD

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters