Login Sign Up

Sergei Kharitonov

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby The Jonzz » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:53 pm

haha.. tim sylvia.. how bout for big show..
"Filipino Pride..."
The Jonzz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ebonics-lover » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:49 am

Is it just me or did Kharitonov look kinda slow and sloppy yesterday? That fatso from Chicago moved pretty fast for his looks and I thought he almost had Kharitonov in trouble. He clipped few times. I just thought Kharitonov was more of a vicious killer than that.
ebonics-lover
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:19 pm

ebonics-lover wrote:Is it just me or did Kharitonov look kinda slow and sloppy yesterday? That fatso from Chicago moved pretty fast for his looks and I thought he almost had Kharitonov in trouble. He clipped few times. I just thought Kharitonov was more of a vicious killer than that.

Reasons Why SK Didn't Look So Good:

1. 5 days ago he wasn't even sure he was going to fight due to Visa problems.

2. He underestimated his opponent.

3. He was out of shape because due to his visa problems, he couldn't do the propper training.
FEDORisGOD

Postby ebonics-lover » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:10 pm

That cop from Chicago tried to pull the old Ken Shamrock trick. Maybe forgot there were cameras there...
ebonics-lover
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby icedtea69 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:35 pm

fuck visa. in the ass. its gay ass
icedtea69
Brown(1) Belt
Brown(1) Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:31 am

FEDORisGOD wrote:
Reasons Why SK Didn't Look So Good:

1. 5 days ago he wasn't even sure he was going to fight due to Visa problems.

2. He underestimated his opponent.

3. He was out of shape because due to his visa problems, he couldn't do the propper training.

Problems with his excusess.

1. does not matter, dude should have been ready just in case he would fight, his handlers take care of the visa, his job is to be ready to fight...poor display on his behalf.
2. Fair enough, he was not ready for this guy, he did not know who he was facing. But, his performance was still not great.
3. The only Visa problems that should effect his training is if he can pay for the gym! His Visa to enter the states would not effect his training unless he wanted it to.

- I once had issues with going to compete in Toronto at a Judo tourney, I could not afford the money to go. My instructors words of wisdome to me..."shut up and train". It was not the athletes job to worry about these things, thats why they have managers.

He looked bad becasue he was unprepaired. To friggin bad, he still won! End of story.
James

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:37 pm

Yea his TD Defense and balance still looke brilliant. He was just overweight. He will be fine, the guy is only 26.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:56 pm

26? christ he is a baby! He has lots of time...friggin Randy is what sixty?

Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:16 pm

yep, him and Aleks are only 26. Sokoudjou is only 22. Pride has tons of young talent wich can be the future.
FEDORisGOD

Postby ebonics-lover » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:23 pm

Yes icedtea69 it is much easier to get here illegally than legally hence our great Federal government today. They fuck with anyone who tries to get here to visit or do the legit business because they don't have to chase someone who actually poses danger and threat. Lots of idiots working at the immigration...
ebonics-lover
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:48 am

As sergei has a big fight coming up, I would like to be premature and wish him a congrats on becoming Elite HW Champ...nice to see you back in the Lime Light.
Antonio Silva, pls have good insurance is my only tip for you so that you get well taken care off in hospital, something tells me your heading there after this fight!!!
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Kharitonov finally MMAing? where and when?
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:07 pm

Yeah, Sergei has been signed to fight Antonio 'Giant' Silva for the Elite XC HW championship the event is called unfinished Business and is 27th July...then the Blood Bath begins for Antonio HAHA!!!
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:04 am

FEDORisGOD wrote:yep, him and Aleks are only 26. Sokoudjou is only 22. Pride has tons of young talent wich can be the future.

Pride HAD alot of young talent. I am a bit sad that a second big show fell. they should have stayed in Japan and Europe and left Dana and the UFC alone. to bad they did not RIP PRIDE!

Kensei

Postby Kensei » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:07 am

fightDR wrote:Yeah, Sergei has been signed to fight Antonio 'Giant' Silva for the Elite XC HW championship the event is called unfinished Business and is 27th July...then the Blood Bath begins for Antonio HAHA!!!

I kind of have to laugh, they had to import a fighter to fight for the strap! I always like it when this happens. If it were the UFC everyone would be saying that Sergi should be matching up with anyone else for a fight or two before going for the strap, but because of the company he is right their for the belt.

Makes me laugh sometimes the double standard, and I am just as guilty of it!

Anyways, my thoughts are that Sergi takes it fairly easily.

Kensei

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters