Login Sign Up

Takanori Gomi

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby FEDORisGOD » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:14 pm

famedbauwow wrote:Hey Gomis credentuals speak for themselves, in Japan where the steriod test is weak, his only US debut he got his ass beat by a guy who apperiently was stoned, and has lost to most the top WW around,(most of Diaz decisions r argumentative, espically SHerk and Riggs,) so ya he dominated where he could take illegal perfomance enchancing drugs, but hes just another example of what most people probably think of pride, a bunch of Juicers, this is strickly opionion, no proof, but its obvious, the only one's who disagree r most the moderaters who r pride fans.

Yea Rampage and Anderson Silva are such juicers that they came to the UFC and started to crumble. Give me a fucking break. Your posts reak of stupidity.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Jewish-Spy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:54 pm

I'm tempted to knock Gomi out for signing with White. Now that M-1 is taking off with Fedor he goes to this scumbag. Screw Gomi!
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Jewish-Spy wrote:I'm tempted to knock Gomi out for signing with White. Now that M-1 is taking off with Fedor he goes to this scumbag. Screw Gomi!

Well JS just for you...Gomi signed with Victory road not UFC...Better? :wink:

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Gomi would get molested in UFC anyway. ND is a great fighter, but stepped into Gomi's worls and beat his ass. We all know that the rust involved in them going to UFC. I think Gomi should stay over there where he is loved and will do well.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:51 pm

Oh my Satan what a relief! What the hell is Victory? Yes I don't think Gomi would beat Sherk. Other than Sherk he'd do well but... his cardio.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:09 am

Jewish-Spy wrote:Oh my Satan what a relief! What the hell is Victory? Yes I don't think Gomi would beat Sherk. Other than Sherk he'd do well but... his cardio.

Don't forget that Penn would take him apart again, not to mention guys like Clay Guida, Joe Lauzon , Roger Huerta..... Maybe Nate Diaz.. I'd give KenFlo good odds against him. He's better off being a big fish in Japan.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:29 am

Agreed with LL. hes probably not a top 5 LW here. And defently not a top 5 WW over here. Which is he? Do they even have a name for his special Pride weight class?
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Kensei » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:33 am

famedbauwow wrote:Agreed with LL. hes probably not a top 5 LW here. And defently not a top 5 WW over here. Which is he? Do they even have a name for his special Pride weight class?

Gomi Class :wink:

Kensei

Postby famedbauwow » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:02 pm

lol
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Gomi's cardio is the only factor he could lose to those you mentioned. His right KOs Huerta, Florian, Lauzon and even Sherk. The only thing is Sherk is smart enough to cover very well.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:58 am

his right could probaly KO any of em if he lands, he can brawl, hes fun to watch, but i just think hes hyped up a bit, he KOed a few 145ers and looked good doin it, especially Pulver, hell bring em over id like to c him fight all those guys, but i dont c him ever becoming the champ. Penn,Sherk wont loose to any one, Penn of course beating Sherk.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:16 am

That and Gomi is the best welter weight in the light weight division! LOL

Kensei

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:10 am

Jewish-Spy wrote:Gomi's cardio is the only factor he could lose to those you mentioned. His right KOs Huerta, Florian, Lauzon and even Sherk. The only thing is Sherk is smart enough to cover very well.

Talent would be a factor against Penn.....
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Jewish-Spy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:13 pm

I can't imagine anyone more gifted than BJ. It's obvious that Gomi would have to land a big one on him to win. On the ground Gomi has no chance unless BJ is exhausted and eating GnP
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:40 am

BJ's cardio as a LW is fine. He didnt train for GSP and still almost beat him. BJ is too smart, Gomi has a puncher's chance and thats it. Question BJ's cardio if you want, but he's gone the distance many times and Gomi has barely got out of the first round in years.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters