Login Sign Up

The greatest fraude of all time...mma style

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, Forum Moderators

The greatest fraude of all time...mma style

Postby Kensei » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:19 am

My Sainted great grandmother used to say "the best lie the Devil ever played on the world was convincing them he did not exist". I am not saying that Vladim and Finklenutz are the devil but they sure have a lot of people fooled, including Fedor. I am on Face book and one of my many news feeds is a MMA link to bloody elbow and a few other news reports. Everyone gets to comment on the articles and I get to see the stuff they right. for the better part it is okay, but I have noticed a common thread as of late, NO ONE CAN SEE PAST THE BS THAT M1 IS PUTTING OUT. their are some interesting comments but I would rather put together a few and reply here were all my fellow MMA-Forum followers can see them :lol:

1. Fedor did not break his hand or nose and was never in any danger against Rogers. I call Big bad bull shit! He was thrown around, laid on and blasted, he was cut bad, his nose was beefed up (broken) and he was beaten up the first round. YES, he came out and took care of Rogers, but he was hurt. If not for the no elbows rules he would have been a prime target on the ground and with his record of paper thin skin he would probably have had his second cut stoppage in his career.

2. Fedor is not scared of the UFC, they are scared of him. I really don’t think a Multibillion dollar a year organization is nervous about a tiny Russian company backed fighter. They might be frustrated by dealing with those loonies, but they sure are not scared of him. I think that Fedor will never fight in the UFC until they bend the rules for him and make the fights more winnable for him. They insisted on two sticking points during negotiations, the rules and co promotion, the UFC was going to bend on the rules, but not the promotional part. I think Fedor is scared to fight under UFC rules with the better UFC fighters.

3. The UFC will have to co promote to get Fedor and they are scared to do this because they don’t want to let go of the purse strings. Again, this is an over simplification of a situation that everyone is missing. Why should they co promote with a tiny management company that runs a smaller organization…poorly…half way across the world. And if they do, does that not open the door for fighters like Hendo, Randy, ext to open small promotions and sign themselves, then tell the UFC that they need to sign for more money and a co promotion deal in order to get them a contract? This is a first step on a slippery slope for a organization that is run based on its last promotions bottom line. If they have to start digging deeper pockets for each fighter because of co promotion, well it will get ugly. The UFC is doing the right thing.

4. An article from one of Fedors handlers suggested that the best the UFC has to offer should fly to Russia and fight Fedor for free in a 3/5 minute round fight without the UFC involved. Yah, right! This is a school yard political trick that will not get them anywhere. First off what fighter with the UFC is going to risk pissing of Dana by being dumb enough to take this one up? So, Shane flys to the Russian Arctic for a sparring match, win/lose/draw the Finklenuts propaganda is that Fedor owned him from start to finish and the UFC is a joke. Shane gets in crap back home and Dana is fit to be tied. Besides, this is a desperation move by M1 to draw out fighters to force the UFC to sign their guy. I really hope no one is stupid enough to not see this for what it is!

5.Fedor is the best in the world. This we have yet to see. It would be like Brack lining up some good fights, and after getting a 10/1 record showing us all how he can beat guys like Scott Adams, Gan McGee, Henri Salas and well, Tank Abbot! Fedor is fighting guys that are good, but not at the top of their game. I respect the fight with AA and Grim, but as warm ups. AA has lost his way a while ago and Grim is just starting out in his career. Is Fedor the best, well probably…but with out him traveling to the land of the big men in the UFC we will always have that question as to how he would do against a striker like Kongo or Dos Santos or a wrestler like Velasquez or a ex champ like Mir….never mind rematches with Herring and Nog. And we will never know how the “last emperor” would fair against a monster like the “vanilla gorilla”.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Re: The greatest fraude of all time...mma style

Postby Tchernobog » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Awesome post Kensei, why all the Fedor nuthuggers can't see past this is beyond me. This post would make them absolutely livid over at Trolldog, lol.
Tchernobog
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby DisciplineHopes » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:58 pm

im no fedor nuthugger by far but i respect the guy and what he has accomplished. i agree there is much controversy behind him and his #1 spot but really who else would jump to the numero uno spot thats has FOR SURE been more qualified? hes a beast of a man and overall has shown himself imo. but i know there is no convincing anyone of that lol.
DisciplineHopes
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:52 pm

my point is not that he is not the best...or he is the best...my point is that we will never know until he dumps the M1 arse holse and takes his show to the UFC sans the leaches that have hung on to him. He needs to sake the chains loose and go from their.

Kensei

Postby DisciplineHopes » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 pm

i agree with that. i think the biggest issue is bc hes like 20% owner or somehting of the such to M-1. thats a good chunk really. i think that is the one and only thing holding him back. hes too good and too willing to fight anyone to NOT do so. itll happen i THINK.
DisciplineHopes
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby qwerty » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 pm

I wonder where Fedor's $$$ is going towards... He's a simple man w/ a wife and child, and a small house in a a relatively decent size city. He's divorced and recently re-married. He attends church all the time. He trains at a gym that is equivalent to any sub par middle school in the U.S. He wears the same pastel sweater where ever he goes and beat up jeans - not the type of jeans you pay $100 for to look beat up but the jeans you wore and wore until it got to that beat up condition. He drives the same SUV as I do... it's reliable, nothing special..not like other MMA super stars drive. What I am trying to say is that he looks, acts, and does what like the average Joe do.

So where is his money going? To me that is the biggest fraud of all time. Is he human? Is the money that he wins used to repair Fedor and the rest for profit to whomever engineered him? He looks the same as he did when he started competing MMA. Nothing has changed and it's been 9 years!
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

qwerty wrote:So where is his money going? To me that is the biggest fraud of all time. Is he human? Is the money that he wins used to repair Fedor and the rest for profit to whomever engineered him? He looks the same as he did when he started competing MMA. Nothing has changed and it's been 9 years!

A) not true, he does have alot more scars on his face than when he was younger. Apparently they use alot of glue on his face because he cuts so easy, which leads to scar tissue and more cuts.

B) he is one of the smarter fighters when it comes to money. He is looking at his retirement and he can continue to live the life he is now until his last days if he does not spend a tone of money on things like some of the other pro fighters are doing.

C) he is not a robot...he is an alien...Geez, Guys get it right :mrgreen:

Kensei

Postby DisciplineHopes » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 am

im leaning towards kensei on this one lol
DisciplineHopes
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby qwerty » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Those scar tissues are their to make Fedor more Human... the guys who worked at Fedor knew this and planned this out ahead of time...besides, if he was alien, shouldn't he be drawing green blood instead of crimson?
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

qwerty wrote:Those scar tissues are their to make Fedor more Human... the guys who worked at Fedor knew this and planned this out ahead of time...besides, if he was alien, shouldn't he be drawing green blood instead of crimson?

Well he has Red blood transfusions, Mostly from his victims.

Kensei

Postby Moldaz » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 am

Some of the replies to this post cracked me up so much... Thanks guys.
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain.
Moldaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Kensei » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 am

Well, well, well....interesting what a year can bring. The "Last Emperor" Fell, the Vanilla Gorilla fell and when they both fell....MAN DID THEY LOOK HUMAN. Brock proved his biggest down fall is his dislike of getting hit in the face, and Fedors was he could not come to terms with the fact that Jitsu exists...at all...when it comes to him. Now the problem is that his stock has fallen and the UFC stopped calling...wonder what Finklenuts will do with his tarnished emperor?

Granted he is still a great fighter and not yet at the Chuck or Ken level of "DONE" but he is foudn out.

Kensei

Return to MMA & NHB