Login Sign Up

The Kensei Karate work out journal

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: The Kensei Karate work out journal

Postby Kensei » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Good for you Shadow, hope you like it. Sounds like you are in good shape to start with so it should not be to harsh. Try the drops (four drops) with as many reps as you can do each time....by the time you are done one full drop cycle you will feel the burn...shake it out and go for it again three more times...Tell me what you think.

The nice part is you can do this no matter what your strength level is because it is based on your own personal strength levels.

Have fun and keep me informed. I started my summer training this week so I am cutting back the weights and working on more cardio based work outs.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby g4m4l31r » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:06 am

Kensei you have to be the most ignorant idiot in this post. You bring up shit about Bruce Lee being a movie star rather than a fighter man you are an antibruce lee asshole for thinking that. You disgrace the name of the gracies if you said this infront of Helio gracie he would disown your ass for disrespecting and lying about Bruce Lee who deserved to be called a legend because he like Helio is an actual martial artist you low life prick.

Tell me about your knowledge on Bruce Lee you know what let me tell you this. He fought in the streets as it was reported by the police he broke a fellow gang members arm, He fought in the roof tops of Hong Kong against Choy Lay Fut fighter Chung and beat him, He defeated Gary Elms in a boxing match who was a 3 time champion, and of course this one you missed because you are an ignorant douchbag He fought against Wong Jak Man for his school to be kept up in the U.S.

Yes Kensei you are an ignorant loser who is..
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) out to make everyone believe Bruce Lee isn't a real fighter and Helio can beat him well let me tell you about Bruce Lee before you make stupid suggestions. Bruce Lee has demonstrated from time to time his nigh uncatcheable speed look around youtube they have lots of videos of his speed, it's so damn fast no one can catch it not even the camera could you ignorant idiot, and while demonstrating just the one inch punch he actually injured the guy he was demonstrating on as in he hurt him so much the guy actually still felt the pain f just the one inch punch like an injury you get in a vicious beatdown, his kicks have been compare to a carcrash as well. So before you go bitching to everyone Bruce Lee is a movie star not a martial artist go back to school and reeducate yourself you nuthugging troll.

Bruce Lee's nigh uncatcheable speed plus punches and kicks that injure and leave painful marks and if used fully could send someone to the hospital explain to me how Helio is going to catch up to his speed and take powerful hits from Bruce Lee who isn't just an ordinary striker as he trained everyday drinking and eating healthy stuff while conditioning his hands like crazy.
g4m4l31r
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Kensei » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks Shadow, but I am not phased by some 16 year old basement dweller that knows about as much about martial arts as he does dating real girls...the kind you dont blow up!

Fact is "Weird ass name child" that I know a tad more about Bruce Lee than you would have others think. First off I aint no 16-20 year old punk born so far after lee Died that the only way you can see him is you tube or his movies...you know the ones that he ACTED IN. Shake your head boy! If you believe that Lee was some bad ass that just kind of fell into his acting career after a life on the street as a thug...well you are about as dumb as your post suggests.

Lest see, how many actors...real actors do you know of that started out on the streets of Hong kong as a street fighting thug.. Did you know that lee sas an actor as a child and attended a school that taught chinese opera...the same one his ACTOR father and mother went to. Did you know that he was born in the US while his ACTOR mother and father were both ACTING in the states? Did you know that most of his real Martial arts training consisited of a few years training with Yip Man, and his son and most senior students all said he bairly knew the first form of Wing Chun and most of his martial skills were from the Opera and fancy "Opera moves"?

Now that being said, the guy was fast and very athletic, he was one of the best self promoters and said he learned from Mohammed Ali how to market yourself. Now, the guy is the real deal when it comes to his speed and he did learn alot from other arts to add to his movies and personal style. I am not saying he was not good....what I am saying is alot of the myth is just that.

Could he beat Helio...of whom I never trained with and whom probably would not be at the least upset if I suggest that he would "in his prime" have out grappled Lee 10 times out of 10....and if you think different you are just as big a moron as your attack post suggests...he probably would have offered me a cup of tea and asked If I wanted to roll with him. YOU PUTZ!

I studied JKD for a few months when I lived out in Seatle and I can tell you that it is nothing new. The only thing that made Lee look better was his speed and the movie making magic that is Hollywood and Hong Kong.

One of my friend rolled with Helio after cleaning the club in LA and said that even at an advanced age he was so good that he did not stand a chance to try to get a sub in, the old man was so smooth that his possition change and his subs were like trying to fight with a empty uniform.

I am not offended in the least by the post, it shows me two things....one that ignorant children can still get their hands on mommy and daddys computer unattended and that the self marketing myth machine does fool people very well.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Previous

Return to Workout Journals