Login Sign Up

The world of MMA gets a little bit WEIRD

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

The world of MMA gets a little bit WEIRD

Postby Kensei » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Okay, so I have been real busy the last while running some other projects and with family, but I can tell you that the world of MMA is getting weird as hell!

First off we have Chuck thinking he will still be fighting in the UFC after he gets KO'd by Rich, in a fight he was winning till he got dropped.

Then we have Dave Batista, a WWE actor, working to get into the ring..along with a few others that are trying to "break into " the fight game...and a lot of "alternative" athletes...it seems like the fight game that was once seen as a freak show that will not last is drawing on just about every sport that has washed up players.

Then we have the whole Fedor thing...which I am sick of and dont even want to talk about.

And then we have the Anderson Silva/Sonnen thing...and the latest...Anderson Silva has hired Steven Segal to train him a bit for the fight...I SHIT YOU NOT! OH MY GOD! I had to check my coffee to make sure I did not accidentally drink some LSD or something because of all the weird ass things I have seen...that one takes the cake!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Re: The world of MMA gets a little bit WEIRD

Postby smittyssports » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 am

haha, yea some things have certainly changed. Wrestlers turning to mma and mma fighters starting feuds to hype fights more. It's kind of crazy, but in the end it normally pans out fine to make good fights
smittyssports
White Belt
White Belt

Postby breakone » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:14 am

the UFC after he gets KO'd by Rich, in a fight he was winning till he got dropped.
breakone
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Donaldoslo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Who is the greatest fighter out there. if you think, like i do, dos santos is the one, let's vote him inot the hall of fame

http://www.who-is-thegreatest.com/content/best-mma-now
Donaldoslo
White Belt
White Belt

Postby anorthface » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:02 am

This page is very informative and fun to read. I appreciated what you have done here. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. I am always searching for informative information like this.
http://www.cheapcanadagoosesales.org/
anorthface
White Belt
White Belt

Return to News