Login Sign Up

Tito Ortiz

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby Jewish-Spy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:42 pm

It's all the games UFC is playing. They know it very well Machida is on top right now so they probably want to save him for later...
I think those who know MMA will be demanding Machida for a title shot. That's when White will have to eventually succumb to it.
Jewish-Spy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby fightDR » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:08 pm

The UFC has a habit of not giving some fighters the fights or chancs they deserve. they did it with Karo, Yves and even they're doing it with fitch IMO, if they do it with Machida I will be pissed.
The guy has a big enough profile and enough credibility that he would be a more than worthy champ.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:48 pm

They've been doing it with Machida.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Latvian Lunatic » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:34 pm

FEDORisGOD wrote:They've been doing it with Machida.

I agree. giving him Soku was supposed to be a real test. Ortiz could be, but, he deserves better.
Image ImageImage
Latvian Lunatic
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fightDR » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:03 am

and the jury is out on this 1...obvious verdict!
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 am

U guys kill me, Tito is a perfect guy to test Mochida if he really is this great fighter u guys talk about, beating Sokaju still means nothing, hes an up and comer with talent, Tito is an X champ whos been in there with the best, alot of guys will beat sokaju unless he learns some Jujistu, Mochida beat Tito, give him winner of Chuck vs Rashuad to see who will fight the winner of Forrest vs Quinton. But hes not gonna beat Tito, Chuck, Forrest, Quinton, Shogun. Those guys will kick his ass for sure. Hell he should be fighting Rashuad. I cant wait for Tito to kick his ass, enjoy it while u can FIG. lol.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:14 am

famedbauwow wrote: alot of guys will beat sokaju unless he learns some Jujistu, .

Like Arona and Lil Nog? :roll:
FEDORisGOD

Postby fightDR » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:00 am

WOW, u really r a total tito groupie aren't u bauwow, so not only has machida impresses the hell out of everyone except u of course, and he has beaten everyone he has faought in the UFC plus some cracking wins outside the UFC. He would then have to fight someone else besides tito to get a title fight, u really dont like that guy do u? There is no LHW that deserves a title shot more than machida especially after he beats the tito down.
Please open your eyes a lil when u watch some machida and tito fights. plus the sokaju fight was a cracking win how can u say otherwise mate.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:00 pm

famedbauwow wrote:U guys kill me, Tito is a perfect guy to test Mochida if he really is this great fighter u guys talk about, beating Sokaju still means nothing, hes an up and comer with talent, Tito is an X champ whos been in there with the best, alot of guys will beat sokaju unless he learns some Jujistu, Mochida beat Tito, give him winner of Chuck vs Rashuad to see who will fight the winner of Forrest vs Quinton. But hes not gonna beat Tito, Chuck, Forrest, Quinton, Shogun. Those guys will kick his ass for sure. Hell he should be fighting Rashuad. I cant wait for Tito to kick his ass, enjoy it while u can FIG. lol.

Tito is a bit of an Over the hill Reality show guy right now. His last fight, he looked rattled against a guy that I dont think a lot of. Prior to that the only thing he could do was take on an EVEN MORE OVER THE HILL shamrock two times and steel a win from Forrest. Before that he was OFF for a year. I like that you have a lot of faith and loyalty to him, but get your head out of the sand. he is DONE. he is looking to capitalize on his name right now and has told others (MMA WEEKLY) that he is looking hard at acting, which is normally what guys that are ready to retire say!
Mach is a great fighter, I am not saying he is the best, but he stands a better chance against an over the hill young guy like Tito the bobble head than he does against Chuck and the boys that are real fighters that want to keep winning and fighting.

Tito threw in the towel when he joined the Trump, who wants to look like an Ass on TV show!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:20 pm

Tito would NEVER dominate Soko the way Machida did. Infact , I dont think a lot of guys can kick Soko's ass better than Machida did. His way of dealing with Soko's explosiveness was text book.

Tito is going to get fucking owned.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:49 pm

I dont think thier has been a bigger ass rape set up since.....well since Titos girlfriends last movie.... :lol: :wink: :lol:

Okay, that was a low blow....Damn I have to stop talking about Jenna again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant help myself it is to easy....their I go again!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:17 pm

Thats your problem.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:38 pm

And now back to Tito !?????!

Kensei

Postby Kensei » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:14 am

All this internet buz about Tito going to affliction is just that Buzz. Tom Atencio...the guy who runs affliction, stated that they have not signed Tito and until Aug.3 they can not actually talk to him. NO offers have been made and it was suggested that his stock is not to high with Afflictions pay roll guys. Ergo, Tito might still be better off Financially to kiss a bit of UFC tail and get better money for his name. But that will not happen! It has been suggested that EliteXC may pay him more because they are getting into the "NAME GAME" when it comes to cards and Tito is a fair draw still.

Guess we will see! But until then, anyone that says he is going to Affliction is guessing.

Kensei

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:39 am

Tito did an interview with MMARated.com and has stated that he is in freeze until August 4th. He does say that both Affliction via Mr. Trump and Elite XC are both talking to him.

Later in the interview he bashes Machida saying that Machida ran the entire time and only caught him a few times. Then he says it was supposed to be a MMA match not a Karate match.
Last edited by GrappleorWrestle on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters