Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard
Welterweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Marcus Davis

Who do you think is going to win?
tagteam
White Belt
White Belt

Re: UFC 118 B.J. Penn vs. Frankie Edgar Predictions

Postby Kensei » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 am

Lightweight Championship bout: Frankie Edgar (c) vs. B.J. Penn:Got to go with Penn here. I think the first fight he did not take Edgar serious and he did not want the fight, now he lost and he is pissed. I think he will take him down and sub him out...or maybe blame a decision on baby oil or something. But Penn wins.
Randy Couture vs. James Toney: PLEASE, I mean seriously, Toney has one shot and one shot only, if he can KO Couture with the first or second punch he wins, shy of that Randy by GNP.
Nate Marquardt vs. Rousimar Palhares: I think Nate by TKO. Palhares is slick on the ground but he does not have the exprience and stand up that Nate offers.
Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard: Got to go with Ken flo on this one. Wrestlers do what wrestlers do, take down and LAP. That is the kind of game Kenny will like. Look for a doctors stoppage due to cuts or a decision win.
Nate Diaz vs. Marcus Davis: Hard one to guess, Davis is coming off his first KO loss in mma and Nate has been exposed pretty much as the "not so great little brother of the better Diaz" I am still going with Nate on this one by tap out. He wont beat Davis standing, and Marcus may KO him, but I am seeing a first round triangle in Marcus's future.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Return to MMA & NHB