Login Sign Up

Boxing and steroids

Boxing and steroids

Postby LastPaul » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Today I woke up with one mind. Is the real to get success in boxing or any other sport without steroids?
I think if you want to be successful you need to break the rules and use some cheats.
I'm bodybuilder and boxing is just my hobbie. I use anabolics, use some aminoacides, 'cause I wanna be a big guy My first steroid I bought 2 years ago on thepharmacom.com and then I first time visited a boxing trainings. I gave a lot of hateful sight on me, when people found that I use anabolics(OMG).
I don't wanna be a professional boxer. And what would be your reaction for the boxer, who used steroids.
LastPaul
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Boxing and steroids

Postby spartaman » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:47 pm

LastPaul wrote:Today I woke up with one mind. Is the real to get success in boxing or any other sport without steroids?
I think if you want to be successful you need to break the rules and use some cheats.
I'm bodybuilder and boxing is just my hobbie. I use anabolics, use some aminoacides, 'cause I wanna be a big guy My first steroid I bought 2 years ago on thepharmacom.com and then I first time visited a boxing trainings. I gave a lot of hateful sight on me, when people found that I use anabolics(OMG).
I don't wanna be a professional boxer. And what would be your reaction for the boxer, who used steroids.

Change my previous shop for this, 'cause never see so low price for pharmatropin.
spartaman
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Boxing and steroids

Postby ledledzepp » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:22 pm

LastPaul wrote:Today I woke up with one mind. Is the real to get success in boxing or any other sport without steroids?

You're doing fine. Boxing excellent replacement for cardio training.
Do not worry about the people in the gym, if boxing is just a hobby, then there is nothing wrong with using steroids.
Yeah, I bought Test here 5 days ago and now you can see my tower of steroids 8) 8) 8)
ledledzepp
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Boxing, Kickboxing & Muay Thai