Login Sign Up

CroCop might be leaving the UFC

Moderators: Sub-Zero, Forum Moderators

Postby Kensei » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:24 pm

As I posted on the Fighter thread for Mirko, some new info was put out after the press conference for the DREAM group.

Mirko said he got a temporary release from his contract to go to DREAM for a fight as the UFC could not give him one right away. And the fight he wanted.......Gonzo followed by Kongo. Now the funny thing is that when Gonzo lost they would not arrainge a fight as it would not make money for the company. Now the jist of it is that he will fight a couple times in the DREAM company and then back to the UFC. the only thing that allowed him to do this is he signed a contract that lets him do this, but on the UFCs grounds. then when he comes back he gets Kongo or Gonzaga!

Better not be Kongo or he will SOL. See Kongo did not know the details and said that CC needed to Juice to win, and that pissed off the Croation fighter. That and Cro Cop said he was hit in the nuts in each round and faught threw it so he did not get KO'd complaining. Next time he said if he gets nut shot he might have to do the same back!

This is getting good...days of our lives anyone?

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Gurre » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:19 am

wow, Kongo's getting a beating no matter what I think
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kensei » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Yah, I can see it now....Kongo is sitting in his Paris appartment drinking Cafe De Mint and watching Jerry Lewis replays and suddnly the team Cro Cop busts in the door and smashes threw his windows on zip lines and beats him!

Kongo, apparently, likes to run his mouth about other fighters...not cool, not proffessional!

Kensei

Postby The-Next-Big-Thing » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:06 am

no doubt if he goes to the ring he will own. the ring and cage are way different. different rules and ways to beat on your opponent. long live CRO COP!
but hey, now that he is in DREAM..Cro Cop Fedor 2 anyone??
*Blood is only red sweat in my game*
The-Next-Big-Thing
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby famedbauwow » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:49 am

who wants to watch crocop, he turned into a giant pussy.
famedbauwow
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:02 am

famedbauwow wrote:who wants to watch crocop, he turned into a giant pussy.

LMAO, I dare you to say that to him! That is fighter bashing and you are a moron for saying that. Anyone that gets into that ring/cage or pit and goes at it can not be a "pussy"... not thoes arm chair quarterbacks that say this about fighters are just morons! :wink:

Kensei

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am

You always have to have keyboard warriors. They are what makes the internet go round. Seriously next time you go to a page check your IE icon or the icon on your Firefox tab and you see it going around. Keyboard warriors cause that.

Anyways CroCop's had too big of a head coming into the UFC. He even said that he did not train with or for elbows nor did he train with or for the cage. I am sorry that's just pride getting in the way.

Not to mention Dana was not going to let any of the Pride fighters look good by feeding them cans. He does have to look after the reputation of his organization.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Previous

Return to News