Login Sign Up

Tito Ortiz

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Postby qwerty » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:20 am

Tito should've made it an MMA match then.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Tchernobog » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:11 am

Zing !
Tchernobog
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Kensei » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:44 am

LMAO, Tito could not catch him because Machida would not let him hit him! So, what Tito is saying is that he can not fight someone unless they let him hit them or let him take them down.....Listen just because you got hit more than you like and Machida made him look like and ass and washed up fighter does not mean he can make crap up....well maybe it does, he has been doing it for years now!

Bottom line, Machida made him look silly and Dana made him look like a little bitch! End of story...just like Tito!

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby fightDR » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Bottom line is simple, Machida is not just better than Tito but is simply a MAJOR class above him. Tito even at his best from a few years ago would still have had his ass handed to him by Machida. The skill set Machida has, is just to much for 'The Huntington Beach Sissy' to cope with always has been and always would and will be.

Tito needs to shut his big ass mouth and learn to deal with the fact that he is passed it and is no longer the main event.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:55 pm

I am going to laugh if he ends up with Elite XC. He has mentioned being in talks with both them and Affliction. It would be hilarious if he signed with EliteXC and they had to file for Bankruptcy.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: Tito Ortiz

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 pm

I didn't feel like reading through 60 pages of posts so I don't know if anyone said it before but this fighter has done something that i don't think anyone else have done before....he married Jenna Jameson!!! I mean damn, this guy has it all!
Kurt
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Kurt wrote:I didn't feel like reading through 60 pages of posts so I don't know if anyone said it before but this fighter has done something that i don't think anyone else have done before....he married Jenna Jameson!!! I mean damn, this guy has it all!

Including crotch rot.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:24 pm

and herpies......
Kensei

Postby fightDR » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:48 am

agree with the corth rot and hepies not the other comments about Tito having it all. He did ONCE but that was when the UFC had no hero's or top opponents for him and as soon as they did he was shown for the tit he was.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

china suppliers nike airmax ltd tn 90 89 shoes,ugg boots

Postby volvo520 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:55 pm

We (http://www.wholesale77.com/ ) ugg boots,China ugg boots, Wholesale
ugg boots. ... wholesale ed hardy bape tshirt nike dunks Nike Shox,r4,nz,james,nike air max,nike air jordan,nike AF1, Nike Dunk, nike rift,Tmberland, Adidas, Ice Cream,puma,prada,gucci,lacoste,christian audigier,bape,d&g,dsquaredwholesale nike,jordan,adidas,puma,timberland,gucci,prada,bap e,CHRISTIAN ,woman top boots,UGG,LV, Lacoste sneakers and shirts,clothes,jean,bag ,cap,watch,sunglasses and ipod MP4 mobile phone, golf etc.
wholesale nike air rift sneakers air jordan sneakers wholesale prada sneakers wholesale chanel handbag gucci sneakers china nike air force one sneakers wholesale nike air force one sneakers,gucci prada sneakers bape sneakers on sale
wholesale ed hardy tshirt wholesale nike dunk sneakers wholesale bape sneakers wholesale nike dunk sneakers air jordan sneakers wholesale gucci LV sneakers
Our website: http://www.wholesale77.com/
volvo520
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Is that english???? and how do you feel about Tito?? TROLL ALLERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kensei

Postby Asa87 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:57 am

anyone fancy some nike sneakers?
Asa87
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Kensei » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 am

God, even with this idiot is not fighting all I hear about is him...and all I see is his big ass bobble head!
Kensei

Postby fightDR » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:57 am

So is Tito Vs. Babalu going to happen???
Personnally I would LOVE to see it and I think we would see a GREAT kick ass fight where we could see Tito get subbed by a much more talented fighter IMO.

(just going from what Tito said after he interviewed Babalu at the Affliction event)
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby qwerty » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:00 am

Babalu is going to sub Tito, I would rather see Tito vs Vitor II but Vitor should stay at 185 now so I doubt that will happen.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Fighters