Login Sign Up

Tito Ortiz

Talk about the fighters here.

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, stevebags, Gurre

Re: Tito Ortiz

Postby fightDR » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:55 am

I would rather see Tito Vs. Babalu rather than Vs. Belfort 2. Babalu deserves a main event IMO. I would love to see see him beat Tito and would orgasm at seeing him sub him too :lol: I think Babalu is the best LHW not in the UFC and deserves more spot light. A big fan of his.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby qwerty » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Really? How about Little Nogueira? Maybe Lil Nog can fight Babalu and Ortiz can fight Vitor.

More spotlight for Babalu? He has plenty of that. He is a fan favorite. He is also in many other organizations aside from Affliction - I think he holds a belt for Strikeforce. There is life after UFC for Babalu. Oh, he also opened up a Gracie JJ near Los Angeles. He is doing pretty well.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fightDR » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:47 am

I am not saying Babalu has drifted of the radar and become a nobody and yeah he has had main events but it's never about him. His 2 biggest fights in the UFC were against Chuck and both times Chuck got the headlines. Firstly for missing out on a title shot and letting Ken fight Tito and 2nd time round all we heard about was that Chuck KO'd him last time with a beautiful head kick.

Holding a strikeforce title doesn't really mean much lol. Yeah he beat Bobby Southworth but the fight was shit and who cares lol. It was a rubbish fight and thats the 1 thing he shouldn't get spot light for lol. A fight with Tito will get huge publicity and would be hard to ignore but the headlines will read Tito makes return or Tito makes debute for top flight MMA organisation Affliction.
Babalu has been in with the best and more often and not beatne the best. He deserves to be a MAIN EVENT fighter or Co-Main event at least. I am however a fan and could be a little biast here lol.
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Previous

Return to Fighters