Login Sign Up

Diaz vs Noons Vs Elite XC???

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, Forum Moderators

Diaz vs Noons Vs Elite XC???

Postby Kensei » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 am

Is any one following this stupid ass drama at this point or are they just acting to much like kiddies and not getting any attention?

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby DarkHorse » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:56 pm

Yeah, I've been following it. Pretty much Diaz wants a shot at the title and Noons and his camp have other plans in mind. I've gotta go with Noons on this one though, If you've already beaten someone you want to move on to bigger and better opponents. IMO Alvarez is the #1 contender for that belt not Diaz. I think the EliteXC is just pushing for the Diaz/Noons match because it will benefit them more with ratings if their posterboy Noons is involved. Not only that but a lot of fans like the little drama that ensued last time they fought.
DarkHorse
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby fightDR » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:04 am

I do like the Diaz Brothers but they can be rather petty and bloody annoying. He needs to get on with his career beat some other guys up and earn his shot again. I am actually with Noons here although it's getting a little stupid now but it's Elite so what else would we get.
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:39 am

Here is my take on it....and keep in mind I dont like Noons!

Noons beats Diaz and pisses on Elites plans to give him a strap and market the hell out of him.

Noons has a deal to be promoted as a MMA fighter and a boxer to make money and the Elite company that promised him it are renegging.

Diaz is kind of trying to punk noons knowing that noons beat him once and he should not get a shot till Alvez.

The VP of Elite EX is showing how unproffesional he is by engagin in a childish battle with Noons manager who is acting in Noons best interest.

Answer to the issues....One, fire the prick from Elite EC Creating the issue, Two, Give Alves his shot then Diaz.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Return to MMA & NHB