Login Sign Up

Fedor talks about Kimbo

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, Forum Moderators

Fedor talks about Kimbo

Postby Koulikov » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:08 pm

http://www.mmanews.com/other/Fedor-Emel ... Slice.html

“As an athlete, I think he’s got a lot more work to do. I think he’s got to have a lot more fights and really boost his competition and the quality of the opponents he fights. As a person and a personality for the sport, he’s got a great PR company. He’s done something that many fighters have taken many years to achieve and haven’t been able to achieve, and he’s done it in a very short period of time. So if he’s able to combine that with his physical strength and learn some more technique and maybe getting some more experience, then maybe he would get to a level of popularity that could transcend the sport.”

PD: Could you tell me what is PR? :?
Undertaker
Fedor Emelianenko

The Best of the best

Koulikov
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby DarkHorse » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:51 pm

PR is Public Relations, its basically the fighter's image and how he's displayed to the public.

I think Fedor's statements are purely genuine, from the heart, and just words of wisdom for Kimbo if he's looking to become a better fighter. I agree with all of his statements regarding Slice. Kimbod needs to continue training, get more experience under his belt, and face some quality opponents. If he does these things, we'll see an improvement in him.
DarkHorse
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby fightDR » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:01 am

How awesome would it have been though if he had said 'The guy is an over hyped street fighter and a waste of fucking time and I would love nothing more than to get him in a ring and beat him down. As that would happen cos he is just a little piss ant' that to would be true and so funny :lol:
Yes I am aware thats harsh :lol:
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Postby DarkHorse » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:01 pm

Fedor would never say such a thing, way too humble.
DarkHorse
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Koulikov » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 pm

"Unfortunatelly" Fedor is very polite and even if he thinks a fighter is a big time trash, he will never say that.
Undertaker
Fedor Emelianenko

The Best of the best

Koulikov
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby fightDR » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:14 am

Yes I am aware of that, I just think it would have been really funny to see if Kimbo would have called him out :lol: :lol: :lol:
It would have also been very true to :lol:
Love all mma, and big UFC fan but I do miss Pride.
Big Supporter or British MMA so a shout out to Micheal Bisbing, Paul Taylor and Dan Hardy who are representing well and makeing their mark in the UFC!!!
fightDR
Brown(3) Belt
Brown(3) Belt

Return to MMA & NHB