Login Sign Up

Fedor vs ....

Moderators: GrappleorWrestle, Forum Moderators

Postby Kensei » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:25 am

qwerty wrote:still waiting.... Here i'll give you one... Josh Barnett fought Hidehiko Yoshida after a long layoff. Granted Yoshida been on a slum himself, but a win is a win right?

You boys totally miss the point. Everyone else went out for different reasons. Mir had his fucking leg shattered, Tanner had just been ass raped two times in a row then almost lost a gimme match...he self retired knowing he was owned.

Randy left the UFC saying he had no "relevent" fights and no one was near Fedor for him! Bull fucking shit! He ran from NOG and had at least that fight to prove to the world he was second in line at least! He "retired"/broke contract and expects us to believe that he just walked out because of lack of challenge. Dude, if he faught NOG and then the UFC had time to work with other fighters that he had not faced like...maybe....Arlovski and Cro Cop, Congo ext and so on. He would have some good pay days and still give the UFC time to work with Fedor and his guys for a fight. Not that it would happen but he threw a tantrum that had more angles than a pitch for a used car salesman! "Fedor is the only one for me! What about Nog....The UFC disrespected me! Oh, the Ferdettas are nice guys and were great to me....We dont get paid enough!....oh, we get paid more than 99% of the small shows can afford and only the top guys like me make the 250K a fight...." The only thing he did not say is "I am getting old and should have stayed retired and coached, No way I can get by NOG to keep my belt so throw a tournament....Im out"! IF Randy fights Fedor it will be the last fight you see him in and it WILL be a loss. He does not get a "warm up fight" in my eyes because "no other fight is relevent" BS would hurt him and show him for what he is.....Full of it!

qwerty wrote:Anyway, how do you know Randy is still training? Are you an Extreme Couture associate? Randy Couture has a business, he is francishing Extreme Couture, has t-shirt business going, doing movies, making appearances, heck, even has another wife! What is? Is Kim the third? Shit! For all we know he has no time to train let alone masterbate. Couture needs to fight someone before taking on his biggest challenge before retirement.

LMAO, first off Forrest said when he was getting ready for the Rampage fight he trained and rolled with Randy. Tyson Griffin said that Randy boxes with him to get him ready for the Aurelio fight, White head wrestled with Randy for his Bablau fight and Kim said that she did not train to much with Randy because his training with the bodys took up to much time and he was always training on his own as well. The guy is still in shape and one camp away from the next and last big fight....if it turns out this is just his way of retiring then I would not be shocked. But IF he fights fedor....prepair to see the quickest dismantalling of the natural yet.

Now on a side note, what the hell is with Kims nick name...Sugar Free???

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby qwerty » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:04 am

For some reason sparing with Tyson Griffin (mini me) is not going to prepare Couture against Fedor. That goes for Forrest Griffin (elder Griffin) and Whitehead. Training fighters aint the same as getting trained.
qwerty
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 pm

That is true, but he was not just sitting in his office eating Ho HOs!!!

Kensei

Postby Gurre » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:23 pm

I say Fedor's next oponant should be kensei.

this is because a number of reasons:

a) Kensei is respected in the MMA world

b) he's well versed in subs, standup and smack talk

c) he's old... I mean experienced!

d) fedor has never fought a canadian
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kensei » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Gurre wrote:I say Fedor's next oponant should be kensei.

this is because a number of reasons:

So, what you are saying is you hate me...I get it, you want me dead and Fedor is the hit man! Fine! :wink:

Gurre wrote:a) Kensei is respected in the MMA world

Being INFAMOUS is alot different than being Famous! :lol:

Gurre wrote:b) he's well versed in subs, standup and smack talk

Yes, I have been beaten up alot! :P

Gurre wrote:c) he's old... I mean experienced!

Yah, thats what she said....okay, that was lame! But If fedor came at me the only hope I would have is beating him with my walker. :evil:

Gurre wrote:d) fedor has never fought a canadian

Great, I get to be the first to be ass raped by the russian bear! :wink:

Kensei

Postby ad baculam » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 pm

great Kensei it is then

now we just need to get FIG to tell Kensei all of Fedor's secrets (we know you have been spying of Fedor, but it's ok) and all of Fedor's weaknesses (like his allergy to kryptonite)
ad baculam
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Kensei » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Bad news....just spoke to a MD at my insurance (were I work) and he said that suicide will not pay out for my life insurance...me stepping into the ring with Fedor...and pretty well anyone under 35 would nullify my insurance...that and I might shit myself if fedor said he was going to hurt me...or even say Hi for that matter.....so, I guess Figgy will have to step in for me....granted Fedor might tap after that much Hugging and worship!

Kensei

Postby Rugor » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:27 pm

I find it weird how tim sylvia fell. watch his legs it looks like he almost made himself fall because he did not want fedor to hit him anymore standing.
Pride is the best-fedor/wanderlei own the ring
Rugor
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Kensei » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:12 am

in a word....DUHHHH!

Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:59 pm

I bet Kensei lasts longer than Timmy.
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:47 pm

FEDORisGOD wrote:I bet Kensei lasts longer than Timmy.

I have two strategies for fighting Fedor....Strategy one (the scary one for me) RUN LIKE HELL AROUND THE RING...I mean lets face it I am not in bad shape for my age and I KNOW I can run faster and longer scared...scratch that...petrafied, than Fedor can mad, and I dont see him getting mad at me!
My second strategy, and the one that will be the one I pick...Drop when the bell rights. never mind trying to act like I got hit, Fake a seizure or something and just fall! I would say that Fedors "funk" got me, his Aura of "KILL" beat me man!

Now seriously, other than the pathetically out gunned "Kensei" who would you guys like to see fight Fedor? After Tim fell appart, we got a possible fight with barnett, Arlovski is up next, who else??

Kensei

Postby FEDORisGOD » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Fedor is one of the only MMA fighters I WOULD fight w/o fear of getting hurt.

Fedor is nice and wont pound you like he did to Timmy. He will judo throw you and submit you w/o inflicting serious pain.

Guys like Randleman, CC, Wand,Herring- I WOULD NEVER FIGHT.

THOSE GUYS WILL KILL YOU FOR REAL!
FEDORisGOD

Postby Kensei » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:12 pm

FEDORisGOD wrote:Fedor is one of the only MMA fighters I WOULD fight w/o fear of getting hurt.

Fedor is nice and wont pound you like he did to Timmy. He will judo throw you and submit you w/o inflicting serious pain.

Guys like Randleman, CC, Wand,Herring- I WOULD NEVER FIGHT.

THOSE GUYS WILL KILL YOU FOR REAL!

Well, knowing that, I will fighting him....if he promises not to hurt me I promise not to cry or get blood on him! :wink:

Kensei

Previous

Return to MMA & NHB