Login Sign Up

Need To Drop from heavy weight?

Need To Drop from heavy weight?

Postby kumo_jiujitsu » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:42 am

After a bad summer were i didnt do anything active and eating i found i gained 60 pounds realy quickly. So now I have droped 40 pounds and im at good weight. I have a few tips for people in my old position.

Things To Do

Exericse - If you are going to the gym i found the running before lifting weights helps your burn of more fat after wroking out weigh protine is essential to better faster results

Keep active - Like most people here get into some sort of martial art like jiu jitsu, how ever i found i sweat more traing in kickboxing and greco wrestling.

Eat right - This is by far the most important thing i lost most of the weight eating properly. Portion out your meals limit the fat and calories you take in, eat more meals a day i eat 6 times a day all portioned out. Also its best to take in alot of fiber because it fills you up with eating less

STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVES!!
I found this difficult at first simply because i smoke weed and i found i get hungry as a mother. Sooo healthy snacks should be in your house at all times because when your high and hungry its prefect. Also try and stay away from alot of time on the computer now i limit the amount of time i stay on a PC or just sitting around.

I hope if your in/were in the same boat this info helps you and if anyone else has something that helps please leave some info [/u]
kumo_jiujitsu
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Mike X » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:14 pm

Good tips.

ps- Our signatures had a fight!
The past is past, but the future is unwritten. History from this moment forward is yours to make.
Mike X
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby kumo_jiujitsu » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:06 am

LOL they did but unfortunately my sig pwned it up lol
kumo_jiujitsu
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Mike X » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:20 am

Yeah. Jens is going to WEC and is gonna be awesome. I was surprised how friendly they were with eachother once the fight ended lol.
The past is past, but the future is unwritten. History from this moment forward is yours to make.
Mike X
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Kensei » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:19 am

of course they were. most of the hostility in the UFC fights are for show. they are pros for gods sake. anyone that believes half of the crap outside the ring needs to shake their head or go watch the WWE or something.

Even monkeys fall out of trees!
Kensei

Postby Mike X » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:32 pm

Yeah i watched too much WWE in my day... it rotted my brain. MMA is the proper substitute.
Mike X
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

re

Postby khazar » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:45 pm

i dnt usually watch ufc or pride, but is it all fake, like WWE, or is it real, like real fights and K.O.s?tks
do it or don´t do it, there is no try...
khazar
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Mike X » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:39 pm

UFC/Pride=real total mma

People just make a conflict to get good ratings.

Sorry Kumo we got completely off topic.
Mike X
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby kumo_jiujitsu » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:06 pm

lol thats okay but i dont know man because ive fought people that i fucken HATE!!!! and have waited to fight form tournament to tournament
kumo_jiujitsu
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Mike X » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:25 pm

I wouldn't know... i'm only 16 so i haven't faught in any tournaments yet... and i'm not training anywhere at the moment... i'm poor :-( and i gotta get a friggin job! I'm gonna join the same gym as Gabriel Gonzaga by the time summer is over. But yeah i guess some grudges are legit.
Mike X
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby lightfoot522 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:59 pm

Mike X wrote:Good tips.

ps- Our signatures had a fight!

thread hijack
my sig can beat ur sig!
punch threw your opponent, kick threw your opponent, shoot threw your opponent
lightfoot522
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Mike X » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:27 am

You got me there :-)
Mike X
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Return to Supplements, Diet, Equipment & Weight Training