Login Sign Up

Your first fight/ street fight

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Postby High kick = Nap time » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:45 am

That sounds like some fun to me, I was all shit faced last night and one of my boys is like 6'7" and weighs 400 pounds. Yes he's a lil fat. Anyway I was talking about a Rear Naked Choke, and he said he could get out of it. So I bet him $50 that if he let me sink it in I could make him pass out. We gave someone else our money and I jumped up on his back, wraped my legs around him and sunk the choke in. He tried pullin my arm away to no avail, then he pulled an Andre the Giant and started slamming me into the walls. . . Then he fell asleep. Woke up lookin like Brandon Lee Hinkle talkn bout "What happened?"

In retrospect that was a bad Idea, since I was shit faced and so was he. But no harm no foul, I'm just glad neither one of us got hurt.
...Ill crack your fucking head wide open in front of everybody. And just about the time when I'm coming out of jail...hOpefully...you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what, Ill split your fucking head open again.
High kick = Nap time
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Rugor » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:03 pm

My first fight with a kid was in 5th grade. Him and I were in a argue and the tried to stand up head lock me and I got out of it and hit him in the head with 2 wild punches he fell to the floor and I started stomping he stomache and stopped after 4 cus he could not breathe.
Rugor
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:12 pm

Dang, all you people are violent.
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Gurre » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:02 am

yep, that's why we love MMA
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GrappleorWrestle » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:12 am

I am just a loving pacifist...
Not to cross train cripples the martial arts, without it you can become a mechanic, but never an artist.
- E. Cates

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
- Dan Gable
GrappleorWrestle
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Gurre » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:34 am

that loves to fight?
Gurre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NitZR » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:59 pm

i have only ever fought twice. The first time a guy punched me and i jumped up and kicked him in the head and that was the end of that i think it was in grade 6. The next time someone tried to pick on me was grade 7 and he was pissing me off and i did the same thing to him. Right in the head. and hea stopped too. The next time i almost got into a fight i challenged someone to fight in grade 11 he didn't show up, and he was one of the so called popular guys(the kool kids) Drew Morris. Pretty much since then i have not tried to fight and no-one has pissed me off enought to make me wanna fight. I really don't know how i would react in a fight now since i'm really out of shape and about 20 or thirty pounds over weight. Maybe even fifty. I'm six foot three and weight 259lbs.
NitZR
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby andrewjonez » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:13 pm

HAHA
andrewjonez
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Mave021 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:55 am

Yeai got int to many fughts when i was a kid i just got suspened last year for fightng on the bus. I dunno, the wise ass thought he could just kick me for no reason . So i stood up and gave him a quick jab. I ended up doing a little ground- in pound. the problem with me was is i black out when i get into fights and i have no control over where i am throwingor how hard. When i was little some guy made fun of my girlfriend at the time and i ended up smashing his head into the title floor.........
Overall i am a godo kid :)
Mave021
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby icedtea69 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:25 pm

I think we love mma because we are adrenaline junkies. Theres no better feeling then your knuckles connecting against someone's jaw.
icedtea69
Brown(1) Belt
Brown(1) Belt

Postby soldierboi187 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:41 pm

my first fight was probably the sand box in kindergarden and i lost i was a small kid and then the last fight i had was with my assistant gunner in my platoon we were bored so we just went at it lasted about 3 mins and then we both pulled pt for 23hours sgt thought we had to much energy built up haha
soldierboi187
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Doylerules » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:38 pm

My first fight was in grade 6. A big fat black kid called jordan was always acting tough and whanted a fight with me so when i agreeded i thought it was gonna be some play fight shit and i came back into realility in a hurry when he started wind milling and caught me in the eye brow. I steped back and this kinda rage filled me because he knocked off my glasses and they broke i rushed at him and in what my friends to this day call a retarded flying knee i knocked him out. What my friends told me was i just ran into him hard with one of my knees colliding into his solar plexsis i think its called(that chest cavity). when he was knocked out i so scared i was going to be in alot of trouble from his mom, but jordans brother said he deserved it because he was a bully and i never got in trouble
highschool Wrestling,boxing and some BJJ
Doylerules
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Asa87 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:02 am

my first fight was with some guy that was calling me a loser for rollerblading, cant remembe much - i must have been around 8 or 9 at the time but i remember i got ontop of him and basicly knee rid his face (of course i didnt mean to or know it was the knee ride of doom) and think i just hammer fisted him. then his sister came round to my house and told my mum on me.

dunno how i managed to win because i was tiny. funny tho.
"Simplicity is the key to brilliance" - Bruce Lee

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein
Asa87
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DreFighter » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:16 am

My first fight was in grade 8 i was pretty much classified as a loser and had been training in muay thai..i was scared to fight than and had no confidence...anyways my clas was in the library and this popular kid kept making fun of me so i defended myself and he got angry so he challenged me to a fight..i show up not to fight but to call it off..he called me a pussy and began to push me repetedly and after being pushed around for abouta minute i got angry..he slapped me and i snapped..out of nowhere i through punches as hard and fast as i could without stopping...he fell to the ground and begged me to stop...by than i was to angry and my adrenalin was pumping..so i ignored it and quickly hopped over him a few times till i found and opening..i took it and worked him with punches on the ground...after me exploding on his face for about a solid 15 seconds my friends grabbed me and held me down..since than ive had complete confidence in my fighting and was never picked on again in school...my friends also gave me the nickname "explosion"
Muay thai
Kyoukushin
*DEADLY STRIKER*
DreFighter
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Previous

Return to Off Topic